Arun's Harem Girls...Check in here please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Poor Arun is feeling neglected ... let's show him some PLEBA lovin'.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

**wants to join the harem**

Hope you are feeling better Arun!

Where do I sign?
smile.gif

Um...Arun...Remember what we agreed upon now! Bv and Clarity MUST approve all prospective members. Otherwise, no dice.
You dont want naked pix of Dennis Franz' butt or a crabs thread, now do you???
tongue.gif

Nice to see this thread active again though. Guess Arun is ready for more humping!
biggrin.gif
*gets wicked ideas*

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 01-18-2002).]

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Guess Arun is ready for more humping!
biggrin.gif
*gets wicked ideas*

*is scandalized*

Arun must be feeling better ...

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Um...Arun...Remember what we agreed upon now! Bv and Clarity MUST approve all prospective members. Otherwise, no dice.
You dont want naked pix of Dennis Franz' butt or a crabs thread, now do you???
tongue.gif

Nice to see this thread active again though. Guess Arun is ready for more humping!
biggrin.gif
*gets wicked ideas*

blah to that...you can't restrict who posts to this thread!

Dennis had to leave, was beamed back aboard the Enterprise
frown.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 01-20-2002).]

Hey..if girl wanna join th harem I can't stop them...but get captian picard out of my thread and tell him to beam sipowicz out whiel he's at it!

I talked with them...But they are refusing to go unless you agree to a threesome!
ROFLMFAO!

------------------

Originally posted by EPandAmerica:
**wants to join the harem**

Hope you are feeling better Arun!

Where do I sign?
smile.gif

Hey EP! Good to see ya, but I don't know if Arun can handle 2 Texas women!
wink.gif

Think you're up for the challenge, Arun??

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

Wow, this thread is still here?
biggrin.gif
Holy guacamole! I'm still trying to figure out who the Harem Girls are...

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL
And planting an amazing fern on her shoulder... ~ScottPhisto~

I got lost in the Netherlands!!

You can dream, But you can never go back the way you came

Well you and I are 2 of them. And Julia Roberts - look up! *snickers*

------------------

I was feeling lonely...I thought I'd bump this thread..

*gives the pleba girls sad puppy dog eyes, and hopes they shower him with love.

Originally posted by daisybean:
I know, I was kidding

daisy I had your aim sn somewhere here...I think i lost it..it's not in your sig anymore

[This message has been edited by Arun V (edited 04-23-2002).]

Likewise, MVD. We're ready to serve. Or.. whatever it is you make your harem girls do
tongue.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

If that is not out off my doorstep in teh very near future...someon is getting booted from the harem

HE FINALLY NOTICED!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering why i never got my ass kicked for that pic!!!!:yes:
And i just assumed I had already been booted out of the harem! :confused: :(

In the interest of peace, I shall indeed remove poor Defaced Dennis...perhaps...maybe...i'll think about it...
But anyway, Ive been thinking that i may have some bad news about the harem.
There is another suitor on the horizon...bigger than you...stronger than you...sexier than you...And one cannot be engaged AND have a harem,alas.:no:
So...I am thus considering transfering the girls over to...***HIM*** :ohmy:
I will however, give this some serious thought and possibly reconsider if the spirit moves me. :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom