Arun's Harem Girls...Check in here please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm, you know, in that last pic, if her eyes were blue,if her eyebrows were a bit darker and her features a bit smaller...She'd look like me.
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

"Merry Christmas Arun..."
MainCruz.jpg

This chick didnt want to become a member of the forum, you see, so she asked me to post her pic here for her so she could join the harem..
biggrin.gif

------------------
*Ya Just cant get enough, of that Lovey Dovey stuff...*

" And to think I actually TOUCHED that tight, hard body!" - Miss MacPhisto

flockhart.jpg

Ms. Anorexia asked me if she could join, so i reluctantly am posting her pic even though i think she's icky and stuff.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
"If he gets up...we'll all get up...It'll be anarchy!!"

Gggrr WTF is going on in this thread?
biggrin.gif

tbc026.jpg

P.S. Mona has too many alter egos. I'm scared

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"If I knew who I was I wouldn't be an artist, I wouldn't be in a band, I wouldn't be here screaming for a living." ~Bono~

"The moment an artist loses his personality and magnetism, the moment his secret leaks out, the curtain comes down on his prosperity" ~Houdini~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Gggrr WTF is going on in this thread?
biggrin.gif

Oh girlie, I wouldnt even try to explain it! I'm not sure i understand it myself!
biggrin.gif

Just...laugh at all its pointless sillyness and enjoy!

Originally posted by The Wild Honey:
Oh girlie, I wouldnt even try to explain it! I'm not sure i understand it myself!
biggrin.gif

Just...laugh at all its pointless sillyness and enjoy!

grr
tbc026.jpg

o yeah yeah yeah

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"If I knew who I was I wouldn't be an artist, I wouldn't be in a band, I wouldn't be here screaming for a living." ~Bono~

"The moment an artist loses his personality and magnetism, the moment his secret leaks out, the curtain comes down on his prosperity" ~Houdini~

I dont' understand why pleba girls dont' post their pics in my thread....ahhh gwyneth paltrow..my favorite has joined up.

Originally posted by U2-Larry:
one word; foad

Nice try whoever is doing these Edge/Larry/Adam things.
rolleyes.gif

How come you all only have one post?
tongue.gif

PS-Larry, you can tell ME to FOAD anytime.
biggrin.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

See, its all very easy to understnad what is happening here. Girls(and,apparently, some guys) are naturally attracted to arun's charm and wit. He has a magnetic pull over them. In other words, he's a chick magnet. So thats why all those actresses are here now. As for the band, well, we all know what pervs they are...
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
As for the band, well, we all know what pervs they are...
rolleyes.gif

Lil'miss, just because I hired them doesn't mean I'm like them.

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

PS-Larry, you can tell ME to FOAD anytime.
biggrin.gif

I think you just mean 'F,' Gina.

biggrin.gif
Heehee
biggrin.gif
*runs away before Gina pelts me with bootins*

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"Listen....I could be a genius if I weren't so lazy"

BTW man, how come Arun gets a harum?

Why can't Mona have a....um....an Arizona?

*comes the dawn*

WINONA RHYMES WITH MONA.

Maybe Bono has a thing for girls with names that sound like Arizona. Ooooh.

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

I see that julia,penelope, callista ....and gillian have join my harem!!!...I'm sure by now..all of you have seen the elevated thread.

Oh okay, now I know what Diamond was on about before Sicy sent him sailing. lol.

* nan takes the snowArun she made in chat and moves it to this thread

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
eek.gif

*pelts Mona w/ bootins*
wink.gif

Larry is ignoring me in this thread.
frown.gif

Maybe this will get his attention.
biggrin.gif
Heehee!

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
I want to join the Harem. I saw Arun on stage with the Boys in Hamilton!! You were great Arun!!

*Bows down and kisses the top of Arun's Shoes*
awww no need to kiss my shoes

*kisses spinninghead's hand

Originally posted by U2-Larry:
one word; foad

That's all fine and dandy, but what I really want to know is if you could mail another drum stick to me, as I only have one, and it's oh-so lonely on the shelf by itself.
wink.gif

nanitram@hotmail.com

Knock yourself out.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by anitram:
That's all fine and dandy, but what I really want to know is if you could mail another drum stick to me, as I only have one, and it's oh-so lonely on the shelf by itself.
wink.gif

nanitram@hotmail.com

Knock yourself out.
biggrin.gif

She wants Larry to mail his stick ... *bluuuuush*

I wonder how much postage that would take?

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
She wants Larry to mail his stick ... *bluuuuush*

I wonder how much postage that would take?

LMAO Ok We Bono's 7 pounds. We never investigated Larry, though.

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

Alright I'm checking in waaaaaay late, but I made it up to Arun on his birthday :p

I wanna be one of his girls too...he's so adorable isnt he?! lol

------------------
---my thoughts on THEHEPCAT'S pictures--- hmm Hep's pretty cute......wow Hep's at the united center in Chicago...I was at that show.....hey....that guy next to him is really cute too........*2 minutes later* OH MY GOSH!!!! DUH that's Larry!!!!!!----
yeah.....i'm blonde

Back
Top Bottom