ARGH!!! TicketBastard!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
*&$^@#$!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Well, of COURSE, I couldn't get through to the pre-sale via TicketBastard. Now I'm REALLY worried.
frown.gif
frown.gif

So I'll just toss it out there: I'm loking for ONE GA ticket for the Austin show on November 5, and TWO GA tickets for the Las Vegas show.

PLEASE email me if you can help!!!
gudagirl@hotmail.com

THANKS PLEBA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disco...about to spit nails...
mad.gif

U2.com never even sent me my password to begin with!
frown.gif

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
I thought you said you weren't coming to Canada after all??!!

Anyway, I also had a totally useless time.
frown.gif

Yeah, because i was going to NY, but not anymore......
frown.gif

Don't worry, Prop will come through.
I was too lazy to try the pre sale today,
redface.gif
because of bad results the last time I tried it....and I stayed up too late last night.

I'm counting on a friend for my Montr?al ticket and on Prop for my Hamilton ticket. I'm driving my mom crazy because when the prop form is gonna arrive I'm probably not going to be there. I've written down everything for her to know !!

Have a nice day everyone and good luck !

------------------
Sick of sorrow
I'm sick of the pain
I'm sick of hearing
Again and again
That there's gonna be
Peace on Earth

STRIKE TWO FOR THE VEGAS SHOW!!!

Only this time, they didn't use Ticketmaster, they used Tickets.com...what's up with that little switcheroo???? That messed me up a bit...but I swear, GA tickets sold out in MOMENTS!!!! GRRR!!!

I swear I haven't done anything constructive at work today but try to get freakin U2 tickets.

This totally blows.
mad.gif

Me too, Disco. I have done NOTHING at work except try for tickets, drink Irish Cream coffee and email various people about my problems.

Originally posted by Discoteque:
STRIKE TWO FOR THE VEGAS SHOW!!!

I swear I haven't done anything constructive at work today but try to get freakin U2 tickets.

This totally blows.
mad.gif

I am so pissed off right now!!! I totally didn't get through to the presale.

I'm going to have to spend so much money to get tickets because of this!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Try this on girls.........it's looking like the only concert I'm gonna make is Notre Dame....I figure that's good, small venue , nice vibe.......I'm accepting that Vegas is out and Austin is not looking good, and then I read a horrible thing....
eek.gif

To begin with g.a. is for N.D. students only(bummer
frown.gif
)and now I hear the only concert NOT on the Prop form is ...yes you guessed it NOTRE DAME...........
frown.gif

So now I'm thinking what the hell am I going to do??!!??!!

Needless to say I've called every ticket broker office I know of (just to be safe)I really doubt I have a chance with ticketbastard......
Noone can really tell me anything(as tickets have'nt even went on sale yet!!) so if any of you other girls have any ingenuis ideas I'm all ears!!!!!!

*Browneyedgirl chewing nails to bits*

Originally posted by Autumn454:
Don't we still have a chance in the public sale tommorrow or Sat.? Don't give up hope girls, get on the computer and the phone at the same time, and send your vibes through the wires!

Hi Ladies! It has been awhile since I've had time to stop by.

Don't fret too much about the presale. It was the same last leg. Only a few lucky souls got through. Most people did much better at the regular sale. I pulled up 2 Vegas GAs this morning only to have them yanked away when it said it had "timed out". It did NOT take over 6 minutes for me to enter my info.
mad.gif
Never got them back again
frown.gif

I'm ordering 2 GAs for SLC through Prop. If anyone orders 2 GAs for LV and wants to trade one LV for one SLC let me know.

Hey gals. I'm in the same freaking boat as all of you.
1. I didn't get the password for some odd, annoying reason. (I got it from a friend)
2. Spent 40 mins. trying to get L.A. tickets w/ absolutely NO results.
3. Had no idea about the Vegas presale at tickets.com. Pissed as hell...
4. I'm freaking out about prop. I hope it works for me!!
At any rate, I hope we all get what we want in the end! (Slow dance w/ Edge onstage.)
biggrin.gif

------------------
Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such cartoons as "Christmas Ape" and "Christmas Ape Goes to Summer Camp."

To those who are going to Montreal and Hamilton....

I'm wondering whether you're getting GAs? And in that case, what's your plan - drive back overnight to get in line in Hamilton (I'm assuming the line will start very early since it's saturday)?

Hey guys - don't fret yet. There were only a miniscule # of tickets available at the presale.

I got NONE at the presale on the 1st leg, and ended up going to 4 shows through the regular sale and prop. So there's still plenty of hope.

Peace

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

TICKETS.COM SUCKS!!!!!!!
Yes, I called in sick today to get myself tickets, just 2 little tickets to Oakland.
I spent 25 minutes reloading and reloading, with absolutely NO luck.DAMN!!!!!!! Then my computer went down.
mad.gif

So all hopes for next Sunday.
Just drank way too many margaritas to kill the anger with those evil ticket sites
wink.gif

Uh, OH! That's MY plan! Hopefully you and I aren't going to the same show, there'll be a catfight!
wink.gif
Or if we are, we'll give him a sandwich he'll never forget!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mocool12:
(Slow dance w/ Edge onstage.)
biggrin.gif

ANITRAM I've been meaning to call you. Skeek gave me your #. Is it OK to call you at work to discuss plans for Montreal/Hamilton?

Am I the only one who hasn't gotten a propaganda form? I live in Seattle, which means they were supposed to be sent out last Monday. Why isn't it here?

confused.gif

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Uh, OH! That's MY plan! Hopefully you and I aren't going to the same show, there'll be a catfight!
wink.gif
Or if we are, we'll give him a sandwich he'll never forget!
biggrin.gif

Hmmm...well I think we're both trying to go to the Vegas show, so...looks like Edge'll be in for a treat!!!
icon19.gif
"Yessss..."
bluesky- I'm in AZ, and I haven't gotten mine yet! *scared*

OK, So other people had problems with tickets.com.. I hate that website! I spent an hour f***ing with my computer trying to get tickets. Has anyone bought tickets through that web site before? Also, are the Oakland and Vegas shows going to be sold on ticketmaster? At least there, I can tell if tickets are available. Thanks

HAMILTON JUST SOLD OUT!!! This just sucks!!!!!!!!!

The worst part is, I would click on something and my computer would just sit there doing NOTHING.

I also tried calling, but it's long distance, and I have to dial 8 million numbers to get out of this *^*&$ building at work. Try dialling this a few times fast:

116-11099-9-1-905-527-7666!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I STILL don't have my prop form!!!
AAAHHH!

mad.gif

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 09-21-2001).]

Mrs. Edge,

I think SkeeK gave you my work number, but that was my summer job, so I'm no longer there.

You can find me on icq, 57962633, or e-mail me at nanitram@hotmail.com, and I'll give you my cell or home #.

OK.

I'm feeling SLIGHTLY better today.

Not only was that telethon thing totally COOL with U2 as the second act, live from London, but I GOT MY PROP FORM IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

There may yet be hope...

I got my Prop form today also....but just as I had read somewhere here....NO NOTRE DAME DATE!!!!!

But alas I've regrouped ,watched the telethon...quit feeling so sorry myself,saw our boys do one of the most touching performances of the night and got some faith that it would all work out .....I'll find a couple of tickets somewhere ...right??
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom