Are you addicted to this board????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one4u2 said:
How many times a day do you find yourself on this board?????

:help: I'm addicted !!!

Was that comment directed towards me? It is your fault anyway. I would never have joined if you didn't keep telling me U2 whereabouts daily. I am addicted soley from peer pressure. It is your fault.:rant:

Re: Re: Are you addicted to this board????

youtwohearts said:

Was that comment directed towards me? It is your fault anyway. I would never have joined if you didn't keep telling me U2 whereabouts daily. I am addicted soley from peer pressure. It is your fault.:rant:

That was not directed towards you, paranoia lol!!!! I don't think anyone knows we even know each other, although they will now!

*Note the similarities of our profile* :hug:

and yes I'm addicted to this board, as well as others b/c I Heart :bono:

Re: Re: Re: Are you addicted to this board????

one4u2 said:

That was not directed towards you, paranoia lol!!!! I don't think anyone knows we even know each other, although they will now!

*Note the similarities of our profile* :hug:

and yes I'm addicted to this board, as well as others b/c I Heart :bono:

Psycho.

Last edited:
Where else can I keep up with Bono's every (well not every-but close) move. My daughter asked me how I knew Bono was at the RC last week--my husband answered cause she's a Bono Stalker. Addicted--yes, but totally harmless.

Off and on sometimes worse than others. I thought a few weeks ago I was finally over it but here I am again! :p

Yes this board is addictive. I havent been here in awhile. Been busy. But today I decided to stop in at my lunch break!

Hi Everyone!!

ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously just reading the various threads on this board cheers me up from my frustrating ,stressful day at work. That and watching sexy sexy pictures of Adam Clayton :drool: :drool: :drool:

I resent the fact that you would ask if I'm addicted... :sad:
Just because I check the site 2-3 times a day while and work and spend at least one hour every evening reading/replying to new posts, and worrying during the day that chores at home during the evening may interrupt my "U2 time", DOES NOT mean I'm addicted!
(Although it surely points to an fanatic obsession!!!!!) :lmao:

1982 posts over 6 months. No, I'm not addicted at all.

Even though I just joined and I've only posted twice,I am very addicted to this place. I've been a lurker for awhile cause I was to shy to post.
My addiction hits its peak every Sunday around midnight,and the only thing that can save me is massive amounts of moobs!

I wish ya'll knew how much I loved you just for having Moobday. *sigh*

kellyahern said:
I"m going through Pleba withdrawl right now - I've had no power at my house since Sunday :sad: I can check the board at work, but now that the entire staff seems to be sharing my office (the main complex lost power too) I can hardly get on my pc at work :reject:

KELLY! :hug: I was wondering why you didn't show for Leather Day, then I thought about the hurricane! Then I saw this. I'm so sorry, I had no electric for 5 days with Isabel. I hope you will get your power back soon and it won't be too late for your fridge like it was mine :barf:

Oh, Kelly, that's a drag. I thought about you during the hurricane and we even had an outage up here in Birmingham, so I can only imagine what it's like where the hurricane hit. I hope you guys can get the mess cleaned up soon. :hug:

Checking in from work again, still no computer power at home :reject:

We at least have A/C and hot water at home :up: , but we can't use the lights, refrigerator, tv, or other appliances because the voltage to the house is messed up :huh: Apparently, there are two types of voltage that go into a house, 210 and 120 I think. One of ours is connected okay (which is why we have A/C :bow: ) but the other wire got knocked loose by a neighbor's tree branch. If I turn on the lamp in my room, the bulb immediately "pops" because it gets overloaded - I hope my computer isn't messed up :yikes:

So, I'll probably going to my sister's apartment for the weekend so I can watch the FSU vs. Miami game (and use her computer :lol: ). I hope to be up and running for next Leather Day at home though :reject:

Oh, and it's too late for the food in our fridge too :barf:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom