Are you a U2 Groupie???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
I got a 16.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

1. Have you stayed awake for 4 days waiting for the new U2 video, even though you knew the exact time it would premiere?
No

2. Have you ever seen The Fly in your soup? Yes.. I think

3. Do people come to you for guidence when they are ready to cross over to U2 worship? Actually, this has happened! BWAHAHAHAHA! ...... ahem.

4. Do you know what time it is in Ireland, RIGHT NOW? (If you are in Ireland now, replace with Utah for no apparent reason.) Em, almost..

5. Have you ever dressed up your silverware like Adam? I'd love to, but I don't have Gap for Utensils.
frown.gif

6. Have you ever made U2 snow men? (complete with fro wigs and bug glasses?) Noooooo *cries*

7. Do you wish you were one of Bono?s freckles? Hell yes.

8. Have you ever wanted to buy U2 sunscreen? WHERE? Um, yes.

9. Do you have a U2 fan page? Yes, two! Ahhh!

10. Do you fantasize about Bono in terry cloth? Whoo, boy. (that's a yes.)

11. Have you ever moulded your mashed potatoes into one of Adam's doos? (or into the shape of bono?s nose?) No

12. Did you ever see a conga drum and quote Larry "a conga, my very own conga!" Yes
tongue.gif

13. Have you ever had to be restrained because you thought the sound of the bus going over some railroad tracks was Edge warming up? Nope

14. If you can somehow relate olives to U2, answer yes to this question. Olives? Well, I know during Popmart Bono requested to have a plate of vegetables for him backstage and BLACK OLIVES was among them!
biggrin.gif

15. Have you written letters to Larry?s Dog? No, I am not a true fan, waaah.

16. Can you dance like Bono? I haven't seen him really DANCE dance, so.. no. BUT I do a REALLY good impression of the way he walks!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

17. Do you like peppermint? Yessssss

18. Do you despise that woman who tucks in Bono's shirt backstage? YES she is the evil incarnate!

19. Do you want to know desperately how she got that job? (see question #18) GOD YES

20. Do you keep a potato chip under glass because you think it looks like Edge? No

21. Do you have a collection of tree branches you plan to whittle into drum sticks Larry might like? Oo, good idea... no.

22. Do you undergo a practice regiment in which you seek to growl like Bono? Yes if I were a man..

23. Would you wear someone else's used socks to get to meet Edge's housekeeper? Sure

24. Would you chew someone else's gum? Lick their toothbrush? (see question #23) Errrrrr..

25. Have you filled your wardrobe with sequined suits and platform shoes? I am getting sequined pants...

13!!!! AGH! I am SHAMED.

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 02-01-2002).]

Please answer the following questions YES or NO.

1. Have you stayed awake for 4 days waiting for the new U2 video, even though you knew the exact time it would premiere?

2. Have you ever seen The Fly in your soup?

3. Do people come to you for guidence when they are ready to cross over to U2 worship?

4. Do you know what time it is in Ireland, RIGHT NOW? (If you are in Ireland now, replace with Utah for no apparent reason.)

5. Have you ever dressed up your silverware like Adam?

6. Have you ever made U2 snow men? (complete with fro wigs and bug glasses?)

7. Do you wish you were one of Bono?s freckles?

8. Have you ever wanted to buy U2 sunscreen?

9. Do you have a U2 fan page?

10. Do you fantasize about Bono in terry cloth?

11. Have you ever moulded your mashed potatoes into one of Adam's doos? (or into the shape of bono?s nose?)

12. Did you ever see a conga drum and quote Larry "a conga, my very own conga!"

13. Have you ever had to be restrained because you thought the sound of the bus going over some railroad tracks was Edge warming up?

14. If you can somehow relate olives to U2, answer yes to this question.

15. Have you written letters to Larry?s Dog?

16. Can you dance like Bono?

17. Do you like peppermint?

18. Do you despise that woman who tucks in Bono's shirt backstage?

19. Do you want to know desperately how she got that job? (see question #18)

20. Do you keep a potato chip under glass because you think it looks like Edge?

21. Do you have a collection of tree branches you plan to whittle into drum sticks Larry might like?

22. Do you undergo a practice regiment in which you seek to growl like Bono?

23. Would you wear someone else's used socks to get to meet Edge's housekeeper?

24. Would you chew someone else's gum? Lick their toothbrush? (see question #23)

25. Have you filled your wardrobe with sequined suits and platform shoes?

If you scored....

Between 1 and 10,
You are a basically harmless soul. You wouldn't believe us if we said the washing machine on the bottom of this page is our top secret time machine that takes us to early U2 gigs in Dublin. (Nor, the secret to Adam's fro) We won't find you bowing to lemons, or screaming whenever a U2 song comes on at the Piggly Wiggly. If you have a U2 web page, you most likely haven't updated it since POP came out... SHAME ON YOU!! GO LISTEN TO WAR! RIGHT NOW! AND EDIT THAT HTML!

Between 10 and 20,
You are a tad cracked. There's a line of tupperware you might be interested in to save all those U2 foodstuffs you've been collecting. You may indeed have a lemon under you pillow! GO LOOK NOW! We'll wait! . . . A-HA! We thought so!

Between 21 and 25,
YOU BE DA FREAK! And we worship you! All hail the true U2 groupies! If you go out on your front lawn now, we promise the moon will howl back. You too, can make U2 toothpaste a reality. Quick, recite the words to Promenade!! We also know of a good therapist if you're up at night, thinking you saw Bono The Faery.
YEAH, BABY!!!

It appears that I am a tad cracked. I am sure that you all knew that already!!! I got a real laugh out of #6. Since we know that it has been done!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????

[This message has been edited by spinninghead77 (edited 02-01-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom