Are you a match for the B-man?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono:
Physical: 46%
emotional 33%
intellectual 78%
Total 53%
:madspit:

The edge:
Physical: 99%
emotional 98%
intellectual 88%
Total 93%
:drool:

FYI -That "Edge" on their site is not our Edge. I think it's that wrestler but I'm not sure. The Birthday is wrong.

Okay, my regression to 14 year old is over:wink:

Last edited:
Physical: 85
Emotional: 43
Intellectual: 23
Total: 51

Physical - only 20% - what?! Well, maybe he wouldn't find me as appealing as I find him but....

Emotional - 97% :D

Intellectual - 98% :D

Overall = 72%

I want a recount on the physical and the total! LOL

My best match is Kurt Warner?! I had to look the dude up - I guess he's a quarterback. Not too shabby to look at. And Ethan Hawke - well, I did always find him hot.

BUT BONO - I MUST HAVE YOU!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Physical: 91%
Emotional: 94%
Intellectual: 88%
Total: 92%

Hey, no one's 100% compatible with anyone, but I'd say anything over 90 is a definate match! :wink:

The Edge:
Physical: 96%
Emotional: 90%
Intellectual: 99%
Total: 95%

:ohmy: higher than Bono?! 99% intellectual match?! Maybe I need to go after Edge too!!! I can just have them both then :D

I like this game. :yes: it makes me happy.

My best match is footballer Wayne Rooney.

Only because we were born on the same day and year.

Bah!

Bono:

Physical = 96% :flirt:

Emotional = 100% :ohmy: :shocked:

Intellectual = 14% :eyebrow:

Total = 70%

:ohmy: Bonofox1 your sig is way more distracting than my avatar :combust: :macdevil:
Vertigo.gif

Oh I love these!

Bono
physical 57% :(
emotional 99% yeah!!
intellectual 72%
total 76%

I guess we would stay up all night and... talk about our feelings! :heart: yes please... LOL

(And just for a laugh my best match is Fabio! 99%!!! :eek:)

Bono:
physical: 53
emotional: 43
intellectual: 58
total: 45 :madspit:
i think i'm the lowest score so far

Edge:
physical: 46 :eyebrow:
emotional: 94
intellectual: 84
total: 75
well that was a slightly better score, me thinks i'll stick with edge.

U2democrat said:
ok so i just did that thing for gerard butler. i got the same total (47%) but the physical, emotional, and intellectual (95%!!!!!!!) were all different. :shrug:

hey another gerard butler fan *waves* i knew i wasn't the only one

This is scary....go ahead and laugh at me:

Physical--- 46% (it just can't be!) :scream: :rant:

Emotional-- 0% (this is just soooo not right, I got a big fat ZERO!!) :sad: :grumpy:

Intellectual --- 99%

I clicked on the best matches part and it said I was 99% compatible with Ryan Gosling (who's that?!) and Usher :)| )

Me and Bono:
Physical - 77%
Emotional - 90%
Intellectual - 95%
Total - 88%

My best matches:
Alonzo Mourning 99% (who the %$#*@ is that???)
Shaquille O'Neal 98% (UGH!)
Brian Grant 97% (who the %$#*@ is that???)
Chris Zegers 97% (who the %$#*@ is that???)
Marlon Wayans 96% (Huh?)

I decided to put in Ali's b-day and see how compatible with the B-man she is. Ready? Take a deep breath, it isn't what you may expect:
Physical - 77%
Emotional - 53%
Intellectual - 32% (no doubt she possesses a much higher intellect than he does)

Total - 54%

So, ladies, if Ali only matches 54% with Bono, then, well, that means it's all crap! Don't feel bad if you have a low score! :)

:bono: = :love: + :drool:

Last edited:
i'm a guy but what the heck, for the purpose of this experiment i'm gay for 5 minutes. i got this for Bono:

physical 100%
emotional 33%
intellectual 50%

100% physical? hmmm

for The Edge:
physical 99%
emotional 90%
intellectual 78%

so the conclusion is that Bono & The Edge would be fighting over me because they find me so irresistibly attractive. however i'd be best going with Edge coz we'd understand each other better and not argue as much. but Bono would probably be a better one night stand because of that extra 1% physical attraction thingy.

apparently i'm 100% compatible in all three categories with Gillian Anderson, Karyn Parsons (whoever she is) and the hulk (Eric Bana)!!

go to bed ewen!

ewen said:
i'm a guy but what the heck, for the purpose of this experiment i'm gay for 5 minutes. i got this for Bono:

physical 100%
emotional 33%
intellectual 50%

100% physical? hmmm

for The Edge:
physical 99%
emotional 90%
intellectual 78%

so the conclusion is that Bono & The Edge would be fighting over me because they find me so irresistibly attractive. however i'd be best going with Edge coz we'd understand each other better and not argue as much. but Bono would probably be a better one night stand because of that extra 1% physical attraction thingy.

apparently i'm 100% compatible in all three categories with Gillian Anderson, Karyn Parsons (whoever she is) and the hulk (Eric Bana)!!

go to bed ewen!

Ok so now Im really jealous!!!..One night stand??? is that all that Bono means to you???,,,ARRGH!! you don't deseve any of them!!!

...............kidding:D

BonoFox1 said:

Ok so now Im really jealous!!!..One night stand??? is that all that Bono means to you???,,,ARRGH!! you don't deseve any of them!!!

well, the results suggest that a one night stand is all i should aim for with Bono. i mean 100% physical it's gonna be a good night.

shutup ewen, you're hetrosexual!!

Physical 100%
I'm still scared with that big red line and the thought of 100% :eek: :censored:
Emotional 70%
Intellectual 78%

Total = 83% :ohmy:

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
This is scary....go ahead and laugh at me:

Physical--- 46% (it just can't be!) :scream: :rant:

Emotional-- 0% (this is just soooo not right, I got a big fat ZERO!!) :sad: :grumpy:

Intellectual --- 99%

:laugh:

That's OK. You shouldn't take this so seriously, there's no point.

Back
Top Bottom