April 1st, Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim tour pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you SOOO much enajh2!!! :bow:

The purple shirt pics took place during my very first "sighting of Bono!!!" I'm probably somewhere in the reflection in his glasses :hyper:

U2Anaheim01April05035.jpg

kellyahern said:

they should wear purple on the same night :drool:

I think Adam has the same outfit in red too.

purple on the same night... i think i would combust at the sight of my 2 favorite band members! ;)

so far i've seen adam's outfit in red, white, and now purple... :)

These pics are AWSOME it was a FANGTASTIC show the best U2 show I have ever been to. I LOVE the close pics of Bono with the Vneck shirt on WOW. I could stare at that all day long LOL.

eriekittym

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I think it's the combo of the v-ripped-neck and the formalness of the jacket that is getting me. :drool: :shifty: I can't wait until May!!

oliveu2cm said:
I think it's the combo of the v-ripped-neck and the formalness of the jacket that is getting me. :drool: :shifty: I can't wait until May!!

Me to I agree :drool: :drool: :drool:

eriekittym

mistyrose said:

Ummmm, did Larry get another tattoo on his forearm? If so, what is it? Sorry, I haven't noticed this before! What's wrong with me? :reject:

Great pics all around! Thanks chicas (and chicos, where appropriate)! :drool:

And I second the motion to have Larry perform topless for the rest of the tour, even though I am a Bono girl. (evil thoughts abound - they should all perform topless! :macdevil: )

Great pictures all around. Gives everyone an idea what the tour will look like when it hits you town.

That said, what's the opinion on Bono's "Evil Kneivel" stars-n-stripes leather jacket?

U2FP

These pictures are sooooooo :drool: :drool: :drool: Great way to start the day...who needs Wheaties:wink: Thank you all for the luverly photos :hug:

I think Larry needs to take some COS lessons from Bono:drool: -- man those two just have the most beautiful chests ever *starts fanning self*

Must get back to work...must get back to work...

Here are few of my crummy pics...I didn't realize at first that my flash wasn't on so the first few are a bit blurry :reject:

DSCF0441-vi.jpg

DSCF0443-vi.jpg

DSCF0447-vi.jpg

DSCF0448-vi.jpg

DSCF0449-vi.jpg

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife
DSCF0447-vi.jpg

Aha there he goes! :wave: Come on Bono, more ramp action!

I see you are using Fotki, good deal! I really need to pay up again and get my page back up. With unlimited storage and bandwidth for 30 bucks a year you really can't beat it! It would solve a lot of people's bandwidth/linking problems.

U2Kitten said:

Aha there he goes! :wave: Come on Bono, more ramp action!

I see you are using Fotki, good deal! I really need to pay up again and get my page back up. With unlimited storage and bandwidth for 30 bucks a year you really can't beat it! It would solve a lot of people's bandwidth/linking problems.

U2 Kitten I love youre pic down below love is blind pic.

eriekittym

Back
Top Bottom