Anyone watched U2 3D?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bambu

The Fly
Has anyone of you already watched U2 3D?
I watched it yesterday and it was awesome !!!!!
I'm gonna watch it at least one more time.

I think you can say U23D has taken over this forum. :wink:

Btw, I see you're from Austria, that's awsome, I live in Vienna, too. And I went to see the movie, too, yesterday evening. That's cool.

Hi last unicorn wa:ve:

I'm in Graz.
I would say the film was just "geil", don't you think so? :sexywink:

OK, I was born in Graz and moved to Vienna in 1994.

I saw the movie for the forth time yesterday, saw it three times in Munich, but the best showing (at least for me) was at the Vienna Cineplexx this week, because I had a perfect seat and the sound was awsome, it was LOUD!

Btw. welcome to the forum. :wave:

I was lucky at the first time because we were sitting in the 7th row right in the middle and it was very LOUD!! Almost like in a real concert.
Did you see them in Vienna at the Vertigo Tour?

I was also in row 7, just in the middle, and the screen was very big.

Yes, I saw them in Vienna and also in some other cities. :wink:

That's funny!
So I think I don't need to ask you how you liked their concert in Vienna. Although I read that Larry said that due to the fact that they played Live Aid in London at the same day and then flew over to Vienna it wasn't their best show.
For me it was the first U2 live experience and I was perfecty happy!
I hope they are coming back soon.

Yeah, I hope so, too. The movie made me realize how much I miss them and how much I miss seeing them live.

I liked all the concerts I've seen, U2 stadium concerts are really great.

Mail me if you want, because I have to leave now:

zypresse28 at yahoo.de

good on ya! I saw U23D last week for the first time last week and for all the debate it's overall pretty fantastic I think

And I for one don't care if it takes over this forum..I haven't seen all that many threads on U23D in relation to all the others, and as this is such a major (and the only) U2 release in ages I'm suprised it hasn't had more attention !

I'm so excited for the new album!

Back
Top Bottom