Anyone needing Bono detox....Enter Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sistah...I've already LOST it!!! And hope NEVER to be the same again!!!!

I'M THRASHING U218 AT THEM MOMENT!!!!!! :rockon: :hyper: :rockon:

What? Did I miss something??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

:shifty: is it ok to resist detox treatment? Can I just keep the high going?

okay I got it now.....this picture....my favorite color is teal....blue/green, green/blue whatever....
slopsypix.jpg

oooooooh :drool: now i see!!!!! yeah i don't wanna detox either. it's not a problem if i don't admit it :wink:

though i must be honest, i was imagining him in nothing but blue shirt straddling a unicorn and flying over a rainbow...but that's just me :giggle:

in the meantime, i'll stare at this one :love:

Slopsy said:
GUH!! :faint:
*dies happily*

This is "all because of you" (no pun intended)....you got that picture!!!! I haven't seen him in a color in a long time and then here he comes in blue....now that the color of his shirt is making me :combust: I do need :help:

redhotswami said:
oooooooh :drool: now i see!!!!! yeah i don't wanna detox either. it's not a problem if i don't admit it :wink:

though i must be honest, i was imagining him in nothing but blue shirt straddling a unicorn and flying over a rainbow...but that's just me :giggle:

in the meantime, i'll stare at this one :love:

that letting out a little to much information....:lmao:

I suppose I could do with a bit of Bonodetoxing now and again! :wink: Especially according to my Mum who says that sometimes my head is so full 'that man', as she sometimes refers to him, that I'm totally unplugged from everything that's going on around me!! :lol:

I NEED HELP!! :crazy: :bono: :drool: :crazy:

hcbiggs2002 said:
I suppose I could do with a bit of Bonodetoxing now and again! :wink: Especially according to my Mum who says that sometimes my head is so full 'that man', as she sometimes refers to him, that I'm totally unplugged from everything that's going on around me!! :lol:

I NEED HELP!! :crazy: :bono: :drool: :crazy:

me too. My family thinks I've lost it completely.....I even have my sons 2nd grade teacher teaching kids about Red and Africa....and even playing u2 music at quiet time!!!!

I was at Houlihans w my family and across from us was a picture of a stetson advertisment and a printed mirror of an irish pub....
its all over.

Must keep thinking to self--he's married, a father of 4, I'm married, a mother of a wonderful daughter---Heck with all that! I can't get enough of B. :bow:

Bono's Doll said:
Must keep thinking to self--he's married, a father of 4, I'm married, a mother of a wonderful daughter---Heck with all that! I can't get enough of B. :bow:

I think the same thing: Married 24 years, 4 kids, one that is 17! He is 6 years older than me....Has been around the world....But who gives a fling...
:drool:

Back
Top Bottom