Anyone like the Smallville guy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I think he's an absolute doll :flirt:

chlarkbw.jpg

smallville.jpg

Last edited:
That first Photoshopped picture is hilarious. :laugh:

I used to watch the first two seasons of the show every single week just because he was nice to look at. Looking back on the show now, the poor guy can't act to save his life! And don't get me started on the lack of talent from Kristin Kreuk (Lana Lang). Oh boy. :huh:

I may or may not have two huge Smallville posters with Tom Welling on them, tons of magazine clippings, and the 4-set collector's edition of the Smallville cover feature on TV Guide from a few years back. I wonder what it'd all go for on Ebay? I mean, uh, not that own any Smallville merchandise or anything... :uhoh:

Negativity aside, he's good looking. Not my cup of tea anymore though. :p

Last edited:
I'm really surprised, I thought people who like Bono would like him. I like pretty faced, pretty eyed dark haired guys and I don't care about the body that much. I thought anyone who liked AB Bono would like this guy. True he's not much of an actor, but I only watch that show to see him :reject: he's a cutie! :cute: I was feeling like a dirty old lady though, because I'm older than him, but then I found out he was 26, much older than he looks. He's still 9 years younger than me though.

It's kind of scary how young I like my men :uhoh: of course Bono is my favorite and he's 9 years older than me! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom