Anyone have the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Pictures of the U2 Exhibit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arw

Blue Crack Addict
I just got back from the Hall of Fame last week. Unfortunately they don't sell a book about the U2 exhibit. Does anyone have the pictures of the exhibit that were floating around online when it first opened? I have a few of them but I know there's more.

I wanted to show my friends and family what I saw in Cleveland and why it was such a big deal for me to drive 800 miles to see the museum.

So if you have them can you please post? Thanks!

The only time I saw him in that trenchcoat was at the VH1 My Music Awards in 2000 when he walked in singing BD. He didn't wear that on the tour. Where is the red star jacket?

Oh, evil Adam I didn't know that. Bono did have a long black coat on VH though. Don't they have his Elevation jacket?

U2Kitten said:
The only time I saw him in that trenchcoat was at the VH1 My Music Awards in 2000 when he walked in singing BD. He didn't wear that on the tour. Where is the red star jacket?

It was odd because there was 4 Zoo TV outfits for Bono and 2 Popmart, but no Elevation era stuff. They did have his "evil" Bono jacket from the Elevation video as well as the Superbowl jacket and glasses but I was pretty surprised there was no Elevation outfit for Bono.

Carrie had a couple of pics in her review of the exhibit and it's opening...

http://forum.interference.com/t73346.html

And here's a pic of the flag jacket from that story...

3.jpg

cool! this is what's missing and then I'll have some sort of picture from everything.....Larry's first drum set, the case with the 1978 trophy, the UF case with the Bad lyrics, and the Popmart wall. I have a picture of Edge's Popmart boots but not the other case.

I was there in 2001. They had a lot of U2 already, the costumes, the magazine cover wall and some very early posters. Do they still take your camera away and not allow pics? I got some of the trabants but they won't let you take pics in the museum :grumpy:

I would love to see the new displays. They are more represented than most bands already inducted!

Last edited:
attachment.php

^ :shifty:

FJ, see the middle case? The first item in the case is the group photo with the baby Larry pic I was telling you about...he just has THE cutest expression on his face. :cute:

I want that group photo!!! :scream:

arw9797 said:

It was odd because there was 4 Zoo TV outfits for Bono and 2 Popmart, but no Elevation era stuff. They did have his "evil" Bono jacket from the Elevation video as well as the Superbowl jacket and glasses but I was pretty surprised there was no Elevation outfit for Bono.
Was that jacket auctioned off recently? I could be totally wrong, but I thought I'd heard it was up for auction.

Amanda, I have a TON of pictures of the exibit on my broken computer; I got them off some site I can't remember a few days after the opening. My dad managed to rescue all my pictures, so I'll make sure you get them if it's ever fixed. :D

Schmeg said:

Amanda, I have a TON of pictures of the exibit on my broken computer; I got them off some site I can't remember a few days after the opening. My dad managed to rescue all my pictures, so I'll make sure you get them if it's ever fixed. :D

:hyper:

Schmeg said:

Was that jacket auctioned off recently? I could be totally wrong, but I thought I'd heard it was up for auction.

Would you be ever so kind as to send me the pictures as well? :D

Back
Top Bottom