Anyone have any more pics like this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neutral

genius of compression, Forum Moderator
forty miles from atlanta, this is nowhere
Or at least know what era it's from? I came across it on a random search today, it was something someone had scanned.

:drool: :censored: :drool:
bono-b_w.jpg

Wow, that's a great pic! :drool:

Unfortunatly, I don't have any like it. I really, really wish I did.

And it looks like it might be between JT and AB. I'm probably not the best person for judging that.

Last edited:
I thought that originally, too. But something about him looks slightly older. Although, in color, it looks like you may be right, Kelly.

Those pictures are from a performance U2 did on American TV where they performed a clip of womanfish which is a really great song. It is from before the Joshua Tree (I think from 1986 or early 1987). Hope that clears it up, and bono looks great from that time!

I think it's from the TV GaGa interview in Ireland. I'm sure I've got this on tape somewhere. Don't know where it is though :shrug: and yes, it was right before JT.

souLnation2002 said:
I think it's from the TV GaGa interview in Ireland. I'm sure I've got this on tape somewhere. Don't know where it is though :shrug: and yes, it was right before JT.

Right! Womanfish!!!!!!

AussieU2fanman said:
Those pictures are from a performance U2 did on American TV where they performed a clip of womanfish which is a really great song. It is from before the Joshua Tree (I think from 1986 or early 1987). Hope that clears it up, and bono looks great from that time!

I thought it was from an irish show, the first public appearance after the conspiracy of hope tour and before the joshua tree cane out. I don't know where I got this from, i could be wrong :reject:, but I read it somewhere. I thought it was the first time Bono showed his long hair and this completely new look. (well then it was :wink: )

greety said:

I thought it was from an irish show, the first public appearance after the conspiracy of hope tour and before the joshua tree cane out. I don't know where I got this from, i could be wrong :reject:, but I read it somewhere. I thought it was the first time Bono showed his long hair and this completely new look. (well then it was :wink: )

I'm pretty sure it wasn't American TV.

Back
Top Bottom