Anyone got 2007 U2 Calendar scans yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Edge89

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
http://www.u2.com/highlights/?hid=302

302_main1.jpg

302_main2.jpg

Just ordered. Damn. That's why U2 = Rich & Bono's Doll = Poor. Just got the U2 book, Zoo DVD, found old records at vintage record store, now ordered calendar, may get Q mag fr Ebay $24, & November new CD. :ohmy:

I ordered mine with some other things which arrived, but not the calendar... I guess they're not sending it yet?

Last edited:
Ive ordered mine along with a music rising shirt..I felt guilty after getting a boot of the single that I'd buy a shirt instead of tarnishing my PC with rhasphody..HAHAHA I can't wait for them to come in!

The last time U2.com had a calendar was 2 years ago. I was worried I wouldn't get it before I moved at the end of Nov. I know for sure I got it a few weeks before I moved. I'm moving again at the end of Nov :happy: so hopefully the same thing will happen and I'll have mine before I move!

U2Fanatic4ever said:
woohooooooooooooo!!! I just got an email saying my 2007 U2 Calendar is on its way!! It's coming via DHL...:hyper: :drool:

Me too! I'm actually a little shocked that it's being sent so soon since I just ordered over the weekend. I'm so excited to get it! :heart: new U2 stuff......

Back
Top Bottom