Anyone going to San Jose?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so not good at bullshitting....some of the folks out there thought I was one of them. F*ck :help: I'm getting conflicting reports about which entrance is the front cause there's more than one........i want to scream or cry :sad:

Ill be there Tues am...maybe Bono and Edge will be staying at the Fairmont which is just down the block..see you guys there:wave:

Didn't want to start a new thread to mention it but I went today and saw Edge and Bono as well as Eve (she's so beautiful!), Morleigh (goregous) and Edge's youngins who are absolutely... the cutest things since sliced bread.

Our crowd wasn't THAT big but it was FREEZING (at least I was) and most of us had been waiting there for hours. By the time Edge and Bono came out we were all really happy to have some action and the police enforced "single file line" we were forced to get into diluted fast and everyone SWARMED Bono. I tried to clammer my way through everyone (some people were not very nice at all :|) but didn't get an autograph because it seemed like he got pretty overwhelmed and went to the car after signing for about 10 minutes. I didn't get to talk to him or anything but I did get to stand two feet from him, which is worth the two hours of traffic I was stuck in. I barely glimpsed Edge before he ducked away, I think he only signed a couple of autographs but he looked great. My GOD his eyes are so pretty!

Bono's shorter than I thought and more gorgeous than I realized. His face looked really soft -- I don't know how to describe it. He just looked so handsome. (I'm using the word handsome.) I saw the freckles up close which made me forget how cold I was.

Anyway, I took some great pics of him that I'll need to develop and scan, but I just wanted to tell everyone how it went. :wave:

Last edited:
Keocmb said:
Didn't want to start a new thread to mention it but I went today and saw Edge and Bono as well as Eve (she's so beautiful!), Morleigh (goregous) and Edge's youngins who are absolutely... the cutest things since sliced bread.

Our crowd wasn't THAT big but it was FREEZING (at least I was) and most of us had been waiting there for hours. By the time Edge and Bono came out we were all really happy to have some action and the police enforced "single file line" we were forced to get into diluted fast and everyone SWARMED Bono. I tried to clammer my way through everyone (some people were not very nice at all :|) but didn't get an autograph because it seemed like he got pretty overwhelmed and went to the car after signing for about 10 minutes. I didn't get to talk to him or anything but I did get to stand two feet from him, which is worth the two hours of traffic I was stuck in. I barely glimpsed Edge before he ducked away, I think he only signed a couple of autographs but he looked great. My GOD his eyes are so pretty!

Bono's shorter than I thought and more gorgeous than I realized. His face looked really soft -- I don't know how to describe it. He just looked so handsome. (I'm using the word handsome.) I saw the freckles up close which made me forget how cold I was.

Anyway, I took some great pics of him that I'll need to develop and scan, but I just wanted to tell everyone how it went. :wave:

Thanks for sharing!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom