Anyone else snowed in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
It's really coming down where I am in DC. :) Very fun, actually, the first major snow of the year. It's so pretty!

:)

SD

kellyahern said:
I've never seen snow :(

Lucky you-if you weren't so nice I might hate you :sexywink:

I've had it w/ SNOW and COLD..I want to move to someplace that has neither :sad:

I'm going stir crazy already. I just hope the power doesn't go out, so I can at least watch some DVD's.

I'm in Rhode Island and a State of Emergency has been declared. :rolleyes: It's bad, but it's not THAT bad.

I hate snow, but I got a free day off from work today because of it...so that was pretty good!

There's not more than a light coating of snow in the Twin Cities and that's been here for a week. We'll eventually have a few feet of the crap but I don't think anytime soon. Jan-March are miserable months in Minnesota.

bangs head on keyboard..

I'm ready to go insane, I've been snowed in since friday afternoon! GGGRRRR........

The rain is melting a lot of it now. Gotta love VA winters. ;) But I think we're supposed to get more tonight.

:)

SD

miss-U2 said:
no snow in ireland...:sad: but in south of france, my mother told me there are floods!!! :sad:

Yeah, it hasn't snowed in Dublin city. But if you go up the mountains there's a little bit of snow here and there. I absolutely love it up there! It's gorgeous! :love:

heehee I just posted this in LS

snow1.JPG

No snow anywhere in Birmingham, but cold temperatures. I froze yesterday at a medieval re-enactment festival and had to hit the road at 8 last night to minimize the risk of driving on ice. That's not fun, especially not with holiday traffic.

Back
Top Bottom