Anyone else notice this??????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
Has anyone else noticed that within the last few yrs, bono has started to talk out of on half of his mouth? I have noticed it more and more latterly
Here is a pic of what i mean

156.jpg

Maybe we just get to see more of him talking than we did say...10 years ago. Isn't the internet wonderful. He's probably always talked like this.

gman said:
Has anyone else noticed that within the last few yrs, bono has started to talk out of on half of his mouth? I have noticed it more and more latterly
Here is a pic of what i mean

156.jpg

Don't get me scared. I know he has an eccentric heartbeat, but I hope nothing is wrong. Even then...arghhh...don't let my imagination get carried away with me.

looking at that picture, the biggest thing that stands out at me is the way Edge stares at Bono...that is freakin weird...it's like a look of pure amazement and respect- just look at that pic! also other ones from Sundance...never really noticed it until I saw some Plebans talkin about it :wink:

and as far as the way Bono is speaking, he has always had that, he just does it to different extents at times and it looks more obvious

Rob33 said:
looking at that picture, the biggest thing that stands out at me is the way Edge stares at Bono...that is freakin weird...it's like a look of pure amazement and respect- just look at that pic! also other ones from Sundance...never really noticed it until I saw some Plebans talkin about it :wink:

and as far as the way Bono is speaking, he has always had that, he just does it to different extents at times and it looks more obvious
Hes wondering why bono speaks though one side of his mouth, thats why. :wink:

Rob33 said:
looking at that picture, the biggest thing that stands out at me is the way Edge stares at Bono...that is freakin weird...it's like a look of pure amazement and respect- just look at that pic!

Nah... Edge is just wondering when Bono is going to notice the mantis on *his* head...

:smile:

Rob33 said:

heh heh heh...that is a different story :evil:

Sorry BonoFox1, i cant accept that pic as proof. It doesnt suggest the issue i highlighted
Find me a more obvious pic, then i may aggree.

It's just one of Bono's characteristics, talking and laughing like that. I have never seen him sing like that. I don't even konw if he's aware of it.

Re: Re: Re: Anyone else notice this??????

dazzledbylight said:

:ohmy: what?
when did THAT happen?!

:eyebrow: too much smoke & drink?

He talks about it in U2 By U2. He says he had it since birth.

Re: Re: Re: Anyone else notice this??????

Bono's smile is crooked, hence so is his mouth when speaking.

dazzledbylight said:

:ohmy: what?
when did THAT happen?!

:eyebrow: too much smoke & drink?

No, that sort of thing has nothing to do with a person's habits - it's simply a heartbeat that's out of time, so to speak. A lot of people have it naturally. It's harmless.

Gee, I feel like I might be preaching to the choir here.

Back
Top Bottom