Anyone else meet Bono is Atlanta?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clifedge

War Child
I got to meet him after waiting at the loading dock of Philips for about two hours during the afternoon. I didn't have anything for him to sign, so I just asked for a handshake. he smiled and obliged. It definitely made my year.

I waited there on Friday from about 4 til we saw their cars pull into the garage around 6--but they did not come back out. Bono waved as they were driving thru.

I was out there on Saturday afternoon.
I thought it was great that he made his way down the line and tried to give everyone a second or two of his time.
Unfortunately, despite being directly in front of him (less than a foot and a half away!), he didn't even look in my direction, as he was distracted by the people on either side of me. The way I see it, it's more than most people get and it was still a thrill to be so close. I'll take what I can get.

Here are a few pics I took while I was down there...

entrance1.jpg

entrance2.jpg

entrance3.jpg

entrance6.jpg

U2dork, thanks for your pictures and thanks for your great attitude about not meeting Bono this time.

Your positive and forgiving attitude toward others there almost ensures that your Bono moment will come and fulfill your every wish. :yes:

But it is sad that some people will not share U2 with others. We need to learn how to be more respectful of others. :up:

I have a picture of the trucks minus Bono. :sad: But still living on that wonderful memory of seeing Bono waving from his car. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom