Anyone else got their 'Music Rising' shirt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chickadee

New Yorker
I'm just asking in here cause that's where I found out about them, lol! I actually got mine a couple of weeks ago, the day before I went to Dublin, and I was amazed! I wore it to the pub one night, lol! And when I saw the pics of Edge with his on I got all excited and fangirly and 'he's got my shirt on!'. Etc. Lol!

Anyway I just wondered if I'm the only one who has theirs! I don't know anyone of my friends who's ordered one so I'm asking here. ;)

I have had mine for two weeks... I don't let anyone wash it for fear it may be ruined hehe... I love it!

I wore it at work the other day... together with the ONE bracelet of course... unfortunately I can't keep the RED sunglasses on...

Last edited:
Do the shirts fit ok? My 'hello hello' one doesnt fit too great round the tummy area, jst wondering if it was the same kinda fitting...still gonna buy it though! :wink:

Wash 'em inside out on the gentle cycle and hang dry. I've got a true vintage U2 tee from 1983, but I still wear it once a week. NO ONE is allowed to wash it but me, and it never goes in the dryer. It's paper-thin, but so soft and no holes yet...

I also have had mine for a few weeks , and it's so cool when Edge
wears his , and we all have his shirt . :hyper:

I got my Music Rising shirt on accident. FanFire messed up my order for a Billy Idol shirt in March. o_o

kassandra said:
How do the sizes run? Are they men's small or woman's?

They're more like men's sizes so run a little big. I wasn't going to get a shirt when U2.com first started selling them because they weren't carrying smalls but now they do, yay.

They're more like men's sizes so run a little big. I wasn't going to get a shirt when U2.com first started selling them because they weren't carrying smalls but now they do, yay.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

I don't think I've seen a real good close up pic of the t-shirt, so if anyone of you who has one could please help me answer...

What does the next under the "Music Rising" say? It's something "... Gulf Coast" I think, but I'm not sure! :huh:

Thanks in advance! :)

Merc said:
I don't think I've seen a real good close up pic of the t-shirt, so if anyone of you who has one could please help me answer...

What does the next under the "Music Rising" say? It's something "... Gulf Coast" I think, but I'm not sure! :huh:

Thanks in advance! :)

'INSTRUMENTS FOR THE GULF COAST'

Back
Top Bottom