anyone care for a bite of Bono...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

digsy

New Yorker
found these biscuits on my recent trip round Ghana and had to had to get some despite the wierd looks from my fellow volunteers...

"are you gonna eat those or what?"
"No, of course not! are you mad!?!"
"uh, no... but you might be..."
they never went shopping with me again!

anyway....

bono_biscuit.jpg

These are chocolate but Bono also apparently comes in strawberry, coconut and cherry (or rasberry???)

I can't say I've tasted Bono myself yet but I'm sure the temptation to eat him will get the better of me soon... :drool:

Last edited:
Chocolate and Bono - now there's a combination....

Whene I first saw this pic I thought it was gonna be about the Bono neck. Cookies almost as good yumm.

eriekittym

starsgoblue said:
I'd like Bono to have a bite of me....

:wink:

Me too. Just like in youre great moving gif during the Fly. You have in youre post. Thats one of my favorite Bono moments.

eriekittym

Me to and I was just watching that part this morning again. I love that part soo much and allways wish it was me. I have been woundering if he done anything like that so far in this tour.

eriekittym

No, you definitely want it to arrive intact. Maybe you eat it like an oreo, pull the layers apart and lick the middle off first. I like Oreos!

.....mmmm, an edible Bono..just what I always wanted. Question is: How do we eat our Bono? Slowly, savouring the taste or do we just gorge ourselves until we can't possibly manage any more?

Ok, going now...:evil: :evil: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom