Anyone besides me sleep in a U2 shirt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Every night I sleep in my extra large U2 Elevation tour t-shirt. It's long enough on me to use as a nightshirt. In the winter I'll just put some pj pants on under it. I love sleeping wrapped up in the guys with them holding me. They are right next to my heart. Anybody else, or am I weird? If you don't sleep in a U2 shirt, anybody have U2 stuff near their bed? Just wondering.

------------------
"Belief goes on and on, in this Heartland"~~

I don't use a Bono pajama, but I have very pic of him over my bed
biggrin.gif

Before I go to sleep, I send a kick kiss to him and cuddle with Guggi, my cat.
redface.gif

------------------
Bono: Meet me at motel "Hawkmoon 269"

I sleep in a Larry thong....just kidding! lol
A black shirt with a pic of Larry and black pajama pants. :) When Larry comes over, the thong comes out tho.....

My favorite t-shirt to sleep is in an old achtung baby shirt.

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

I used to have a lovely and gigantic U2 poster tacked up right across from my bed in my dorm room. It was wonderful to look at the boys in the mornings. Too bad it got mangled in the process of moving back and forth from school to home...
frown.gif
I have paintings and whatnot up now, but it just isn't the same as looking at Bono!

I also had a t-shirt from ZooTv that I wore for _years_ (past PopMart, even...), but that finally bit the dust a couple of years back. Not sure if I ever wore it as pajamas, though.

------------------
This signature for rent

I'd rather snuggle with Bono in person by nights
biggrin.gif

Being the devil he is, he'd keep me sooo warm!!!
wink.gif

------------------
"Bono & I: We shine like a burning star, we're falling from the sky... Tonight"

Eat your heart out, gals! (LMAO)

wow thanks for the idea...

i didnt know what to do with my extra-large t-shirts..now thats what i can do!

Bono-ette

------------------
:::puts on shades:::
:::turns up "The Fly":::
:::dances:::
Go see my fanfictions here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lemme see...
Sunglasses Goddess of L.E.A.T.H.E.R. (Wiselady of the Shades..in better terms)

"In Bono We Thrust! Leather is better!" motto...thought up by WildHonee (^.^)

[but am i not already a goddess?]

I've mentioned it on here before... but have a t-shirt I got at my Popmart concert way back when that is my absolute favorite shirt to hang out in. It's seen better days, but still actually not it too bad of shape. My brother asked me this summer if it was like a uniform or something since I constantly seemed to be wearing it
biggrin.gif

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

my u2 shirts are just too precious to sleep in. I don?t want to crease poor Adam
biggrin.gif
(yep, my u2 shirt are infact my only items of clothing that gets ironed)

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

I have a biiiiig, Adam head tacked up across from my bed, the one from GQ. I second Azalea. Nothing better than seeing Charlie first in the morning.

I have U2 stuff hanging in my room, and I also have a little framed picture of Bono (so what if it's from a magazine??
biggrin.gif
). I keep it by the framed pic of me and my fiance...you know...the man that I love who actually loves me back...who actually knows I exist!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Yes, sometimes I do. I don't want them to get too worn out, so I don't sleep in them all the time....I want them around for a looooooooooong time! When I do, it's usually my grey POP shirt that looks like the cover of the POP CD, my BOY t-shirt, or my ONE t-shirt (white w/the gold & black buffalo & "ONE" in all those dif. languages on the back). Gotta be careful with that one, though; it's getting a few tiny holes in it. It's been loved
smile.gif

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
I like to sleep in my U2 Boy t-shirt.
smile.gif

ME2!

lol@ AM ironing only U2 shirts!
smile.gif

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

I have a bootleg shirt of the Walk On video that I sleep in, lovely lovely Bono, kiss me goodnight!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom