Anyone acces to PPS Vienna? Pics of Adam +Suzi on holiday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RocknRollKitty said:

One more thing, about the 'fit' part, it eternally bugs me that a girl has to have a perfect bod but a guy can look old and have ponch gut and nobody cares. It's not just rock stars, I see it in TV shows like King of Queens and tons of commercials. A guy can be old, fat, bald, downright ugly, and the hot girl still loves him. But you'll never see a show or commercial where the girl is on the hefty side and the guy is hot, and that is a sad message for society and drives teenage girls to eating disorders. Okay rant over.

You are not ranting! I completely agree!! Its no wonder girls think that boys wont like them if they are not skinny and pretty!

I still love Adam though:wink:

irishdove said:
I see why Adam likes her now :sad: I actually have a body like that, but he'll never care :scream: Anyway, they are really nice pictures!

I feel your pain..:hug: I am happy that Adam is happy. But I would love to be Suzi right now.

RocknRollKitty said:
One more thing, about the 'fit' part, it eternally bugs me that a girl has to have a perfect bod but a guy can look old and have ponch gut and nobody cares. It's not just rock stars, I see it in TV shows like King of Queens and tons of commercials. A guy can be old, fat, bald, downright ugly, and the hot girl still loves him. But you'll never see a show or commercial where the girl is on the hefty side and the guy is hot, and that is a sad message for society and drives teenage girls to eating disorders. Okay rant over.

You're so right!
Anyway, I'm happy for Adam and his girlfriend because they seem to get along well.

I saw an old episode of Hot Girlfriends or something like that on VH1--it was when he was with Naomi Campbell. She was not right for him--she was trouble with capital letters. I think he has been with Suzi for about 10 years now---they look happy. :hug:

I sent the pics to you already - but maybe they havent got through:( But anyway - the pics are posted on page 4 of this thread:)

Bono's Doll said:
I saw an old episode of Hot Girlfriends or something like that on VH1--it was when he was with Naomi Campbell. She was not right for him--she was trouble with capital letters. I think he has been with Suzi for about 10 years now---they look happy. :hug:

Has it been that long that Suzi and Adam have been together?? They are prob married and we do not even know it. I thought that Adam and Naomi fit each other back in the ZOO era..they were both party animals and they are still good friends today.Besides Adam and Naomi was only together for about a year.:shrug:

irishdove said:
I see why Adam likes her now :sad: I actually have a body like that, but he'll never care :scream: Anyway, they are really nice pictures!

To be honest, I think they just started off as friends, that's why he's with her, a relationship that grew out of a friendship. I think that's a good basis to start, rather than, someone sees someone else, then start dating ye know.

She was Paul McGuinness' assistant for a few years before they even started dating. He's probably known Susie longer than Naomi, but ye know, the thing about not dating those employed by you, or at least not your manager's employee. ;)

I've heard she's very down to earth herself.

Last edited:
thrillme said:

To be honest, I think they just started off as friends, that's why he's with her, a relationship that grew out of a friendship. I think that's a good basis to start, rather than, someone sees someone else, then start dating ye know.

She was Paul McGuinness' assistant for a few years before they even started dating. He's probably known Susie longer than Naomi, but ye know, the thing about not dating those employed by you, or at least not your manager's employee. ;)

I've heard she's very down to earth herself.

So do you think it was unprofessinal for them to date since she is/was a employee? Also do you know how long Adam has known Naomi or Suzi? I am not being a smart ass BTW, I was just wondering if you knew.:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:

So do you think it was unprofessinal for them to date since she is/was a employee? Also do you know how long Adam has known Naomi or Suzi? I am not being a smart ass BTW, I was just wondering if you knew.:wink:

Hehe I'm not a biographer so I'm just going by what I read...she left to work for a record company in London, they started dating when she was no longer Paul's personal assistant. No problem there. My work has a "no dating" policy for the employees, but if an employee quits or whatever, no problem. Gee my work is so sensitive. ;) Well the language in the employee handbook is so cold and rigid. I suppose it has to be that way, but still.

I think she was Paul's assitant...sometime in the early 90's, possibly even the late 80's, I read it somewhere but I can't remember where.

Last edited:
thrillme said:

Hehe I'm not a biographer so I'm just going by what I read...she left to work for a record company in London, they started dating when she was no longer Paul's personal assistant. No problem there. My work has a "no dating" policy for the employees, but if an employee quits or whatever, no problem. Gee my work is so sensitive. ;) Well the language in the employee handbook is so cold and rigid. I suppose it has to be that way, but still.

I think she was Paul's assitant...sometime in the early 90's, possibly even the late 80's, I read it somewhere but I can't remember where.

Ok ...well if what you and I have read is correct Adam has known them both for the same amount of time? I know Adam dated Naomi from 92-93 so he may have met her in 91-92 the first time I ever heard of Suzi was during the POP era 96-97? So I think he and Suzi have a much more serious thing than Adam and Naomi ever had that is for sure:| BTW...I think the no dating policy is crazy!

Last edited:
Carmelu2fan said:

Ok ...well if what you and I have read is correct Adam has known them both for the same amount of time? I know Adam dated Naomi from 92-93 so he may have met her in 91-92 the first time I ever heard of Suzi was during the POP era 96-97? So I think he and Suzi have a much more serious thing than Adam and Naomi ever had that is for sure:| BTW...I think the no dating policy is crazy!

Well perhaps a rock band has a less rigid policy ;), I saw an article about her a couple years ago, but I can't find it now. I've seen as early as 1995 though, so at least 10 years.

Getting a little too personal here, so to be fair to Adam, I've known my boyfriend since a little over 3 years, he's studying to be an architect, and loves me madly. ;)

Last edited:
thrillme said:

Well perhaps a rock band has a less rigid policy ;), I saw an article about her a couple years ago, but I can't find it now. I've seen as early as 1995 though, so at least 10 years.

Getting a little too personal here, so to be fair to Adam, I've known my boyfriend since a little over 3 years, he's studying to be an architect, and loves me madly. ;)

Your are right...let's move on shall we:wink: Congrats on the 3 yrs BTW:yes: Hey Adam really looks hot in his green shorts not many guys would be able to pull that one:drool: . What do you think?

Lol yeah the shorts are, erm, unusual! But not worse than stuff we've seen Bono wear in the past... Or Adam himself come to that!

I agree that girls always have to look hot and guys don't. It's like over here on the news, the guys can be old and fat and it doesn't matter but the newsgirls all have to be pretty and glam and if they'e over 40, oh my God! *rolls eyes* Really annoying.

RocknRollKitty said:

agreed... and it has gotten so much on my nerves that I actually nowadays fail to care about it anymore

yet I think there is a big difference between skinny and fit (how i interpret that word with my second language skills).
Skinny -> no/ little food and painfull obsession with weight - no fat
fit - healthy and natural (comming from when one eats normal and does lots of sports) - well defined body shape wit hmuscles

I admire and marvel at womens body's that look like that. Womanly shape yet energetic.
Has nothing to do with cloth size but the muscle/ curve realtion more

dunno, anyways I do not see anything wrong with it and I know I do not (exactly) have this kind of body, because I simply sit all day and study or read or whatever. When I played Volleyball every day i had this as well - and i did eat normally (incl. the sweets).
Now I have a bit more curves - and I am fine with that too. Tv my a**
I dunno, I felt like also having to add my 2 cents worth.

edit://
and as for superficial men:
what do you think of the women?
I mean.. what is beauty for women is money and fame for men
there are always 2 to a couple!

Not to mention the hot guys threads:
I do not see many "not so abviously good looking" men around there either ;)
There is actually also an increasing number of guys with bulemia etc around. I think times where we women could play the complete innocent victims of those "evil and put upon us" fashions, are over.
We are actually a big part of the financees of the industry that promotes these ideals. How many women do you adore and think are pretty that are overwight and/ and not so nice looking in the mainstream kind of way? There are some good, not so nice looking, artists around - but who has posters of them on their wall.
My line of thought is that this is still a give and take situation - unless you claim to be a mindless puppet.

Sorry - totally off topic - but I kinda got tired about all the blaming on the media.

Last edited:
a-mole said:

agreed... and it has gotten so much on my nerves that I actually nowadays fail to care about it anymore

yet I think there is a big difference between skinny and fit (how i interpret that word with my second language skills).
Skinny -> no/ little food and painfull obsession with weight - no fat
fit - healthy and natural (comming from when one eats normal and does lots of sports) - well defined body shape wit hmuscles

I admire and marvel at womens body's that look like that. Womanly shape yet energetic.
Has nothing to do with cloth size but the muscle/ curve realtion more

dunno, anyways I do not see anything wrong with it and I know I do not (exactly) have this kind of body, because I simply sit all day and study or read or whatever. When I played Volleyball every day i had this as well - and i did eat normally (incl. the sweets).
Now I have a bit more curves - and I am fine with that too. Tv my a**
I dunno, I felt like also having to add my 2 cents worth.

edit://
and as for superficial men:
what do you think of the women?
I mean.. what is beauty for women is money and fame for men
there are always 2 to a couple!

Not to mention the hot guys threads:
I do not see many "not so abviously good looking" men around there either ;)
There is actually also an increasing number of guys with bulemia etc around. I think times where we women could play the complete innocent victims of those "evil and put upon us" fashions, are over.
We are actually a big part of the financees of the industry that promotes these ideals. How many women do you adore and think are pretty that are overwight and/ and not so nice looking in the mainstream kind of way? There are some good, not so nice looking, artists around - but who has posters of them on their wall.
My line of thought is that this is still a give and take situation - unless you claim to be a mindless puppet.

Sorry - totally off topic - but I kinda got tired about all the blaming on the media.
Right on. You make some very good points. I think women are less superfial than men by far!! I can almost state that as a fact.:rolleyes:

They have one of those pictures in the new Star Magazine, I showed it to my Mother and she liked it and said Adam is handsome..she has never said that before

/useless personal sharing/

it must be the power of the green trunks

Adam and suzie pics, preety please, tooty

tootty86 said:
I have some pictures of Adam and Suzie on holiday - but i wasnt sure whether to post them as they keep themselves very private. Im really not sure what to do :sad: I know you guys would love to see them but i would feel so bad about posting them:sad:

I am an Adam girl and I want those pics of adam and suzie on vacation too.
I confess: i never saw a pic of suzie......... me curious.

marie77jro@yahoo.com

thankx!

Back
Top Bottom