Anybody wanna swap me statuses??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GypsyHeartgirl

POP for GIRLS
<---------:no:

I've reeaallly done it now, and now I got something worsre than a Pop thread, I got stuck with something that isn't going to go away- the worst thing that could happen to me, a Pop related status:banghead: :yell: :rant: :scream: :( :sad:

This is a terrible fate for me, a horrendous punishment, but I know some of you girls love Pop so much you'd love to have this status, so anyone wanna swap?!:help:

Last edited:
wertsie said:

:yes: I know, I know...So how do we switch?!

You can ask the admin. but I don't think so. You'd love this, but they want me to have it to make me mad. And yes, this does make me mad, if you're trying to pull one on me, you got me!:scream:

Wertsie if we could swap, we'd both be happy!

GypsyHeartgirl said:

You can ask the admin. but I don't think so. You'd love this, but they want me to have it to make me mad. And yes, this does make me mad, if you're trying to pull one on me, you got me!:scream:

Wertsie if we could swap, we'd both be happy!

Yeah! It wasn't very nice to give you that status, I don't think. :grumpy:

Gypsy~

If you have a problem with something that an admin has done, please send them a Private Message or an email to try to resolve it.

Since I consider this to be an issue that can be dealt with between just a couple individuals, I will close this thread. If there are any questions or complaints, please do not hesitate to contact me or an admin. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom