Anybody have this link?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iloveedge

Blue Crack Addict
Does anyone have the video where Bono does a speech in french...I don't remember what the show was but you must know what I'm talking about...right? My friend is dying to see him talking in french! :happy: Thanks in advance! :wink:

I have it, would you like it uploaded to y s i ? It's the French NRJ Music Awards 2005. It's a RPM file tho. If anyone has it in another format I'd like it too.

Last edited:
AH! how come the links on this site never work!!! :mad: it'S really pissing me off!

bonocomet, thanx, I tried it again and it worked, but only if I open the file directly, downloading and opening does not work. Great video, thank you!

Last edited:
:wink:

Bonosexyhair1.jpg

Bono, you vain man! He sure had a lot of hair.
And you can see his armpit in the above posted picture.
:drool: Bono's armpit ...

I've tried converting this multiple times, but it doesn't work..... somehow I can't convert realplayer files.... :hmm: I can try once more with my ipod convert thingy, and then convert it back to WMP friendly format...

Don't save the file. When the computer asks you 'Do you want to save or open this file?', choose open.
Then it'll tell you that it can't open the file and it'll give you two options- use the web to find a program or select one from the list.
Choose the 'select a program from the list' option.
Then select RealPlayer.... :wink:

Hope that helps. That's how I opened it.

Back
Top Bottom