Anybody going to Dublin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BluRmGrl said:
Anyway, this will be my first trip to the Fair Isle and I'm almost positive I'm not going to want to come back home!

That is EXACTLY how I felt! Altho I admit I fell deeper in love with Scotland than I did Ireland :ohmy: There is so much to see and do in Ireland, it is beautiful country in every way and the people especially out in the country villages are so friendly and accomodating! Soak it all up while you are there....but "I guarantee you will not get enough and you WILL go back. I know I will!

Also you will get used to saying Slainte a LOT!! :wink: :drool:

AND...for all you Guinness fans out there, it tastes SOOOOOO much better over there than it does here!

Carek1230 said:

AND...for all you Guinness fans out there, it tastes SOOOOOO much better over there than it does here!

Oh ya!:yes: :yes: This girl is not a big drinker and now I am in love with Guinness after having it over there!
But you are right, it doesn't taste the same as over there!
Get your fill of it! YUMMY. It's like having a beer latte if that makes any sense.

I'm going to be in Dublin for ten days, I'll travel on the 26th of March, but I'll be working, so I don't know how much spare time I'll be able to enjoy, but anyway, if you want to contact me, feel free, I think I can give you some tips if you need any, as I lived there for a year and I usually visit the town four or five times a year, sometimes on duty, sometimes on holiday. I love Ireland, I must confess.

I'm in Dublin on the 17th February for 3 days and staying at The Clarence so excited I can't wait!!!:drool:

Bono's Tart said:
I'm in Dublin on the 17th February for 3 days and staying at The Clarence so excited I can't wait!!!:drool:

:jealous: :jealous: :jealous:

I've been looking at hotel availability & rates in Dublin for August. :ohmy: I told my sis-in-law yesterday - after she suggested that we might want to look into the Clarence, which she'd been told was part owned by Bono & Edge :wink: - that I didn't know what kind of salary her job was paying in Mildenhall, but that with mine here in the States the best I could hope for was to be able to walk past the Clarence! :laugh:

Let us know how your stay is, BT -- and take pictures. :yes: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom