Anybody else think Jon Bon Jovi is gorgeous? *NEW PICS*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ultravioletbabe

The Fly
I don't know what you all think of him but I think Bonoi is beautiful and he is too, so does anybody else like him? Even if you don't like his songs he's nice to look at! I'd love to have someone share in the lusting and panting for this man! Check out these hot gorgeous pics fromThursday night at the football game! :cute: :love:

1031274748.3892625532.jpg

1031274330.3892674674.jpg

capt.1030484470.giants_bon_jovi_xbmk102.jpg

capt.1031188739.nfl_party_srb102.jpg

capt.1031266637.nfl_party_nyr131.jpg

SEXY!

Look at those arms, those jeans, that face, that hair! The man is totally babylicious!

Last edited:
:drool: Jon Bon Jovi is definitely one fine hunk of man...I'll try to remember to post some pics tomorrow...a little tired at the moment! :happy:

Hot damn that is one well preserved 40 year old. Yes, more so than U2, more so than me. He's beautiful, glorious head of hair, and he fills out a pair of jeans very fine. He doesn't look any older than he did in 1987. Wish I could say the same for all of us that age!;)

I personally don't think the man can write lyrics worth beans half the time

Homina Beans however....

jbj.gif

Phsyically, one of my guiltiest of pleasures.

e04tv360.jpg

z2.jpg

Mr Bongiovi is my personal kit kat bar of lust

Hbonjovi.jpg

PHONA'S MOST FAVORITE JON BON JOVI PICTURE

Anyone else want me to break them off a pice o dat?

I think Jon is really handsome, but I think sometimes his looks are just too worked on, know what I mean? Like, too many stylists, to much hairspray, too much lipgloss. I don't like that in a man.

flaming june said:
I think Jon is really handsome, but I think sometimes his looks are just too worked on, know what I mean? Like, too many stylists, to much hairspray, too much lipgloss. I don't like that in a man.

You're really right...I actually was a huge Bon Jovi fan and the fact that I 'was' is that I started to see him more like a woman that a man...but he's handsome no doubt

Back
Top Bottom