Any UK PLEBANS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Okay, that's a stupid question.

But I'll be going to London with my class this year and it'd be awesome to meet with any of you. :evil: It's still some time to go, but making friends too soon is better than too late, right? :D

I know bammo is from England....

There used to be several but I think they're all gone now :( There's Jody, I think she's posted recently! Candys Room and UV2001 and Ozzys grrl, MacPhisto_esq, and there were a few more, Bonoforever I think? Do you remember any of these people? Maybe you can try emailing them through their profiles!

Come back British girls! :scream:

Your school is very cool if they allow you to meet up with people who aren't part of the trip. We were never allowed to leave the group, our 'buddies' or chaperones, and could not talk to 'strangers!' I guess in America it's a safety thing, so many weirdos around :rolleyes: Last year my neice went to Union Station in DC and wanted to meet up with one of her AIM buddies but the teacher said no way, you can't just run off and meet with somebody you met online while the school is responsible for you. Your school doesn't have rules like that? If it does best find out before you go. But I do hope you get to meet UK Plebans! :wave:

bluephisto said:
:shifty:

I've always wanted to see England ... when is this?

:bono:
:evil::hug:

:ohmy: Well, I am pretty sure that I will be allowed to go meet with people. If not then I will have to sneak out. :ohmy: Really. :ohmy:

And I don't when we will go, I just know THAT we will go, lol....but I could tell you ifi knw for sure.....I didn't know you are from England, meegannie?

bluephisto said:
LMFAO

This is the best smiley combo ever.

:evil: :hug:

It says it all.

Tell me. I'll do my best to make it. Oooh sneaking out of class to hang out with me!? *tilts head* Doesn't this sound familliar!?

*GRIN*
*SNOOPY DANCE*

:evil: :hug::evil: :hug::evil: :hug::evil: :hug:

You'd want to meet in boring London? Let's meet in TERRIFIC Dublin and stalk/kidnap/bug them. Meaning Gavin and his handbag plus his boy pet.

*JOINS THE NEWT DANCE*

:evil::evil::evil:

a TRIPLE dare!!!! Just IMAGINE it! O_O And then I would buy me a newt call him Hanvey and put him on my shoulder as we crawl from pub to pub. Wow. O_O

Back
Top Bottom