Any Sting fans out there??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsDarcy

War Child
Well I have a great story!!
My best mate's uncle is Sting's cousin. So yesterday Sting was getting an award for music from Newcastle University and had a party afterwards.
My friend's uncle phoned her yesterday and said she can go to the party with him. So she did and met him. Sting was talking to her uncle about when they were young kids and stuff, aww.
He played a few songs and was just chatting to everyone. My friend was talking to his sister all night and has made a new best friend lol.

Anyways I'm rubbish at telling stories but you get the gist of it. I'll try to post the photo later on.

I'm soooooo jealous! :madspit:

Sting....my ain true love ....
16.gif

At the moment I'm watching the BND Tour DVD and just :drool:ing, coz that tour was the one that made me not only like, but seriously fall in love with that man :heart:
Now I'm fighting with my sister who wants to rob him from me..... :madspit: Of course I won't let her! :evil:

As I said in the concert topic, I am going to see him this summer with the Broken Music Tour. The book with the same title actually made my sister to be a fan. Having read that book she stole all my CDs when I wasn't at home....

He means so much to me that I could ramble about him for a thousand years :)wink:), but you could catch a glimpse...

So: helloooooo fellow Sting fans! :wave:
And to your sister: in case she would like me to, I volunteer to be her best friend...! :wink:

Last edited:
Long hath I adored Matthew Gordon Sumner. :yes: :drool: The Police were my first favorite band, and although a certain group of upstarts from Ireland took precedence over them a few years later, I've still got a special place for Sting & his boys in my heart. :cute: :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:
even when he was with the Police.

even? :) that was the era that made me a fan....
Roooooooooooooooooooooooxanne.....
(my friend and I call him Uncle Sting)

there was a huge FREE Sting concert in Bp...
I'm sure Scha was there :wink:

Smilla said:

even? :) that was the era that made me a fan....
Roooooooooooooooooooooooxanne.....
(my friend and I call him Uncle Sting)

there was a huge FREE Sting concert in Bp...
I'm sure Scha was there :wink:

That was actually the era where I became a fan too,lol. My oldest brother was a big Police fan so I learned about Sting from him.

Back
Top Bottom