Any PLEABAN Olympic Games Fans out there....?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
Hi. I've been a pretty big Olympics fan {both Winter & Summer} most of my life.....

I just found out that here in New York City at Rockefeller Center....they're having a Oympics Decision 24hr "marathon" Party in the space area where yhe Big Holiday Tree usually sits.

I just caught it on the News radio earlier and went up to see it....got Our City's Olympic Candidate Flag w cool Symbol/logo. The big screen is up and will be broadcasting Live the various cities actual final bidding presentationj.

France is on at 9PM {EDyLSvT} and we are on at 10:30PM. I'm here at LibrRary now, go home for a quick dindin andf will be up there back at Rock Center foor our presentaion.

So if any of you want to "join" me in spirit.....let's get the postive vibe going. Even though thety say we are a longshot.....The second city on the first round of votes often wins......
We could be that second [if not first] city.

If any of our northern /or southern friends of the Americans want to send good vibes our way....PLEASE do!!! :wink: :D:D:D

Hi, I am a fan but a more recent fan. I would love to see the Olympic Games here but I don't know if our bid is going to work. It would be nice to see a couple of new baseball stadiums to be built as a result.

I'm sending out my vibes :applaud:

London :drool: definitely my pick over Paris. Congrats, UK PLEBAns. Hopefully Great Britain's gymnastics program will be strong enough to have their own Olympic team by then.

Back
Top Bottom