Any pictures of Larry at front of stage?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeh this is extremely rare

but has anybody got a picture of larry standing at the front of the stage on vocals?

very rare indeed

is it true, but on the odd concert where a majority of the attendants get majorly pissed drunk does bono and the edge let larry take the lead vocals?

:happy:

lm13.jpg

There are a few more out there too, but I don't have them on my website at the moment.

wertsie said:

:yes: These are the ones I was thinking about! Darn! I wish I was on my computer at school right now so I could save 'em!

Let me know when you are and I'll post them for ya! :)

::dies::

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

From the bottom of my smitten little heart, THANK YOU. :bow:

Y'know, after that last Larry pic thread, I felt it coming on...I think I'm becoming a foadie. ::gazes wistfully at Bono:: I love ya, sweetie, but...

::looks over at larry::

...Hoo-boy.

I. Love. When Larry sings. (Please send any and all mp3s and videos of Larry singing my way!!! <g>) My sign at the next U2 concert:

" :heart: SING for us, droomer boy, SING!! :heart: "

Lub-dub, lub-dub, lub-dub...

Dot.

hmmm.

What is it with these boys and their microphones? Bono pretty much makes love to his, Edge gives his eskimo kissies, and Larry holds onto his with both hands for dear life. Whatever it is...I like it.

Larry, will you be my mic?

Dot.

PaleBlueDot said:
hmmm.

and Larry holds onto his with both hands for dear life. Whatever it is...I like it.

Larry, will you be my mic?

Dot.

:ohmy:

:lmao:

Hey, Dot, always nice to have new foadies! :D

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

Holy fookin' shite. Where the hell did you find these?!

June Bugger... I :heart: you. :D

Moobers :D

Hey Moobers! :wave:

:scratch: I really can't remember where I found the first one... I think I scanned the second one from a book I have.

Glad you liked them!

Luv ya! :hug:

Ohhhhhhhh Larry singing Yum!!!!!!! He can sing to me anytime...I think he should have his own song on the new CD! That would be kewl!!!!! Like on the new version of Numb on the Best of Cd...You can hear his lovely voice...ahhhh it always makes me melt :drool:

Uh....wow.....*whacks self on head* *says to self* I'm an Edger i'm an edger i'm an edger i'm an edger....must.....fight....*faints*

:laugh:
Those are great...he looks so soulful when he sings.... :combust:

rockonedge said:
Uh....wow.....*whacks self on head* *says to self* I'm an Edger i'm an edger i'm an edger i'm an edger....must.....fight....*faints*

:laugh: Don't fight it Roe! :laugh:

Besides, I think Larry and Edge girls have a special connection. :yes: :sexywink:

rockonedge said:

:lol:

Larry is hard to resist, isn't he? :sexywink:

:ohmy: Larry and hard in the same sentence. :silent:

Back
Top Bottom