any pics of bono looking really mad!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youvedonewhat said:

This one really works for me..:drool: :drool: Why is is certain blokes can look real sexy when they're mad and yet others just look horrible and frightening?

dbbb0bd3.jpg

crazyu2 said:
It did not sound like a joke to me...He seemed really serious about what he was saying. Well, whatever, it probably does not mean anything, since Bono and The Edge are so good friends...

But he was whispering with that mischevious look on his face and smiling. It's my favorite part :sad:.

That and the "when did we turn into KISS?" part :lol:.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

Too bad the guy didn't have a magic marker or something to write on the other side, "S.F.=San Francisco, doofus! "

:laugh:

I always wondered why the band didn't shut him up -- I get the feeling they don't get in his way when he gets like that, unless he's trying to kill the drummer or something....

kellyahern said:
It was a joke :huh:
They all seem to have an uncanny deadpan humor about each other. If I remember right, it was in the VH1 Legends special that Bono - completely deadpan serious and talking only to the camera (Larry wasn't around) - said that he thinks the reason Larry didn't like the Pop album all that much is because the drum sequences on that album were too advanced for Larry to handle. The initial reaction is "OMG! What?!?!" Then a second later I'm laughing hysterically because I realize he's just busting balls. :shrug:

Keep in mind, ladies, one of the ways guys interact with each other is to constantly try to embarrass their friends or constantly bust their balls over anything. Certainly 4 men who have essentially grown up together and spent the past 25-27 years in constant company with each other are going to have plennnnnnty of ammunition to throw around.

Plus, I'm sure they get a laugh out of occassionally giving the impression that they're fighting. I think we all know stories of friends who realized they were being watched by someone else & broke out into a fake argument or tussle, just to give their "audience" something to REALLY look at! :lol:

Or is that just me & the people I know??? :reject: :wink:

Hey Starsgoblue,

Do you know what part of the POP video he is telling the fan to give him back something? I have watched that video several times and have never caught that. Just wondering what song it is during. Anyone know?

Actually there are a couple of occasions in the Popmart vid where he seems pissed off. Like when he asks them to turn the lights off and initially they don't so he repeats the demand, in a more firm voice!

Still a great concert though.

:lol:
I would feel so bad for the guy with the sign!
Bono seems beyond pissed .
:lol: I hope edge reminded him bakstage "Um..hey bono..its not sf as in what you think..its san fransisco"
bono: "oh shit."

haha.
i can see it now..

U2ElevatesMe415 said:
:lol:
I would feel so bad for the guy with the sign!
Bono seems beyond pissed .
:lol: I hope edge reminded him bakstage "Um..hey bono..its not sf as in what you think..its san fransisco"
bono: "oh shit."

haha.
i can see it now..

Yep, he kind of went off the deep end that time.:|

Last edited:
Ha ha! I didn't even see it coming,he's just singing and all of a sudden "shut up for a sec" or something like that!

Edit: I'm just listening to SF 'incident ' and I feel so bad just hearing it. Poor guy :huh:

Last edited:
thanks you guys-only just got back on to read whole thread

:ohmy: =Bono freaking out at SF sign-I think he realised his mistake soon afterwards as he quickly calms down

he's so over run with angry emotion when he sings that song its easy for him to make a mistake like that... :mad:

poor guy holding sign...:lol: i bet he wished the ground would swallow him up,I'm surprised he wasn't lynched-but guess everyone knew what SF meant despite Bono going nuts:rant: -I wonder if he still held up the sign while Bono gave him a ticking off-or he hid it and shrunk down behind the people in front:reject: :help: :lmao:

I bet the band had a field day on him afterwards:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom