any pics of B in LA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:
Ahem.. if you look up the schedule of a certain someone, they were scheduled to appear in Boston this past week. Just saying...........

:barf:

:scratch: I don't get it. Who are ya talking about? Is it the B lookalike? Help! :banghead:

he's a human being and flys all over the world. i'm not saying he'd be likely to fly coach, but in this day and age of constant airport problems, screw-ups, bono ALWAYS being late and missing flights...it might happen. i'm just saying he's not above it, if he needed to get somewhere for something quick, and that's what was available. besides, i remember a story a while back about soemone flying next to edge in coach on american.

also, bonofox, i take it u never had any luck then? that's why i left after 2 hours...i had a feeling that the twins were the only lucky ones. :(

popbellydancer said:

also, bonofox, i take it u never had any luck then? that's why i left after 2 hours...i had a feeling that the twins were the only lucky ones. :(

On Tues night I only stayed a while longer and no luck
On Wed (Since I have Wed off anyway It didnt hurt to sing by,
but It made me mad that there were some foreign paprazzi's asking us if Bono was still in town..
We left right away we figured that he was gone anyway.:slant:

BonoFox1 said:

On Tues night I only stayed a while longer and no luck
On Wed (Since I have Wed off anyway It didnt hurt to sing by,
but It made me mad that there were some foreign paprazzi's asking us if Bono was still in town..
We left right away we figured that he was gone anyway.:slant:

I didn't know that you were going to try and go see him! I would have sent my vibes over to you. Those stupid paprazzis. :madspit:

silvrlvr said:
Cara Vox has L.A. pix of the Bono on Scatter O' Light and screen caps from AI.

http://scatterolight.blogspot.com/

Thank you :)

Here are some of them...

bonoidol1.jpg

bonoidol2.jpg

bonoidol3.jpg

tlski said:

:scratch: I don't get it. Who are ya talking about? Is it the B lookalike? Help! :banghead:

yes it is the lookalike again...

Thanks for the screencaps, he really looks cute with the hair cut again :cute:
:shh: and his shades seem too big

Back
Top Bottom