Any Pics From The WEF?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found a few new photos. Here they are:

capt.vm10301281029.switzerland_world_economic_forum_vm103.jpg

r3115958225.jpg

capt.sge.frg86.280105155234.photo00.photo.default-384x357.jpg

wow, i watched this thing on cspan last night, and let me say that watching it left me inspired and wanting to change the world. Bono was great as usual, but let me say that Bill Clinton had some really brilliant things to say. And Bill Gates, what can I say about this man. He's nothing like some other rich CEOs. You can just tell that this man passionate about helping Africa and I'm sure he's done a lot about it financially. The two presidents from the African nations were beautiful. And Bono's closing remarks left me angry about this ridiculous situation of "stupid poverty" and wanting to do more to help.

Wow. That was amazing. Gates and Clinton were great as well. I noticed that they screwed up on Bono's nationality, however. He's Irish!

riderka said:

Sorry for bothering again :reject: , but is there any way how to download it from that site?

riderka, No worries, I will try to figure out download but in the meantime I sent you an email with it. Hopefully it will work for you.

These pics make me happy.... :)

I don't think I can go to any other sites ...alot of people are going off the deep end. And one website that has tons of pics is pulling her website off next mth because she feels like the band screwed her over.... *sigh* will it ever end? It's really starting to bother me in more ways than you can imagine.

thanks, kelly, very much for these new pics of Bono coming out of the WEF.

I really like the first few - Bono with musicians like Youssou N'Dour at the news conference this morning. Very Nice. :up:

THE GOAL IS SOUL....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Ms. M said:

riderka, No worries, I will try to figure out download but in the meantime I sent you an email with it. Hopefully it will work for you.

Thank you. :hug: You're very nice. I'm looking forward to seeing it! :)
Lots of thanks! :bow:

U2Girl1978 said:

I don't think I can go to any other sites ...alot of people are going off the deep end. And one website that has tons of pics is pulling her website off next mth because she feels like the band screwed her over.... *sigh* will it ever end? It's really starting to bother me in more ways than you can imagine.

Oh no :sad: I love that site :(

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:
These pics make me happy.... :)

Ouch. This is excruciating for me as well.

I am personally embarassed and ticked off by the very immature way that some are posting their disgust at U2 and the presales.

Think of what it must be doing to the band right now.

At least Bono has a great sense of perspective - he continues living his life and doing what he knows he must for Africa irregardless of anything else that is happening around him. :angel:

I say - good for him!

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE DREAMING - IT'S WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO.
:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

I agree with you completely, Jamila. It's getting to the point where I don't even want to visit any other forums outside of PLEBA. The bitterness and the insults are really getting to me.

I read your post on EYKIW and I agreed with every word you said. Good for you, for having the guts to speak out. I'm too afraid to post in a thread like that. :reject:

Here's hoping we all continue to stick together, and support each other. :hug: :hug:

I recall people outside of PLEBA saying that we are scary or crazy. Well when this whole mess began and people started going nuts, and saying things that could hurt the band, I realized something. Do you see who the people are that have stuck with the band and is more understanding of the whole ticket/tour situatiuation? It is all of us PLEBAns. We may be a little crazy at times, but at least we don't go and attack the band like some other people have been doing. So many people are just so negative. Not here at PLEBA, there is always something here to cheer you up. And if you happen to be feeling down, PLEBA is the best medicine. There is always people here to put in an encouraging word to lift your spirit.
I would like to say that all of you PLEBAns are just amazing people. As many people who are new to PLEBA have already noticed, you are always there to help with anything. All of you have such big hearts. The Boys would be proud of all of you, I know I am! :hug:

Thanks for the stills/ pics!! :drool:

And Jamila, miss becky and clementine_rose, I agree with y'll three.
In the beginning I was posting here, I came also in the other forums, but not any more. I can't stand the negativity of the people. But that's not in Pleba. Like clementine_rose said, there's always something in Pleba that cheers you up.
Thanks all Plebans for that!! :hug: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom