Any Pics From The WEF?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
worldecoforum_06.jpg

worldecoforum_07.jpg

worldecoforum_08.jpg

worldecoforum_09.jpg

worldecoforum_10.jpg

Here is a copy of my original post in this thread from page 4:

VERY IMPORTANT -

C SPAN is showing the WEF event with Bono on its program schedule for TODAY:

http://inside.c-spanarchives.org:80...an/schedule.csp

I just found this and wanted to pass it on to my PLEBAns asap!

Hope y'all can watch ONE of these showings and see our magnificent B-man and be motivated by his passion to GET INVOLVED in this struggle for fairness for the world's poorest people.

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU....

The program will be on one more time tonight on C-Span starting at 10:54pm EST

and tomorrow morning on C-Span 2 starting at 8:27 am EST :wink:

I NEED SOMETHING OTHER....:up:

madonna's child said:

are they adjustable? I have crazy small wrists.

I am so sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I was doing homework. Can I just say college sucks! To answer your question, yes the bracelets are adjustable. They can get small enough that my little sis can wear mine. Hope that helps. :)

Just changed over to CSpan and Bono is speaking NOW!!
I'm in the central time zone USA :wink:

Edited to say" Thanks Jamila. :hug: I didn't even think about it being on tonight!! :up: So nice to see this after all the negativity I've read today. Knew there was a reason I needed to get to PLEBA. :heart:

Last edited:
Bono's an angel, but he can smile like the devil. :macdevil:

clementine_rose said:

I am so sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I was doing homework. Can I just say college sucks! To answer your question, yes the bracelets are adjustable. They can get small enough that my little sis can wear mine. Hope that helps. :)
college does suck. thanks for the info! :)

These pics came up today! This is the caption: DAVOS, SWITZERLAND: German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder meets with Irish rock star Bono in the congress centre of the World Economic Forum in Davos 28 January 2005.

1h5yy8

1h5yyp

1h5yzp

1h5z0i

Quick clean up job on that one cause he looks purty...

I almost got rid of the cigarrettes :|

1h6nas

:drool:

I came across the re-broadcast last night while Bill Clinton was speaking (I would vote for him AGAIN in a heartbeat!) ... my husband came in and said, "Oh, Patti's watching politics!" My reply, 'That's because Bono is 3 seats down." Not much more explaning necessary. :love:

Bono is a puzzle to me -- he goes from rock star supreme to being able to sit on a panel with world leaders effortlessly. Truly amazing.

He is an allrounder :wink:

Thanks for all the stills Barbara and the pics Kelly and Stars, I was going to comment on the smokes, but you beat me to it, so I'll leave it.
All Ican say is I'd wish he would stop smoking,it's just filthy :ohmy:

The_Edge89 said:
Jamila, did you try the link in my above post?
I have contacted Save the Children in Sweden to ask if they'll sell MakePovertyHistory wristbands...

Bad news.
They didn't sell 'em. :sad:
This is the reply I got (translated of course)

Hello!
(Swedish) Save the children doesn't take part of the campaign as the british STC does, and does not sell the bracelets
They're sold at their webpage at ....:blahblah::blahblah:

thanks, sue4u2, for your kind acknowledgement.

The important thing for us all is to take our enthusiasm for Bono and turn it into something positive - a CONCRETE ACTION TO HELP THE WORLD.

This is the highest form of Love and Respect that we can show him. :up:

I NEED SOMETHING OTHER....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom