Any Pics From The WEF?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The_Edge89 said:
clementine_rose
Which AIDS/HIV style bracelet did you buy?
just out of curiosity...:wink:

I never have been able to get used to cuff bracelets so I got the jelly bracelets instead. I have the fuschia or hot pink, dark green, red, clear and black bracelets. I have given all but one away, I still have the clear one. I might get some more soon. I should get another bright colored one, because people ask about the bracelet cause it is more noticeable. Just from wearing a bracelet you can cause awareness. I feel I should do whatever I can to help.

3e5befb6.jpg

clementine_rose said:

I never have been able to get used to cuff bracelets so I got the jelly bracelets instead. I have the fuschia or hot pink, dark green, red, clear and black bracelets. I have given all but one away, I still have the clear one. I might get some more soon. I should get another bright colored one, because people ask about the bracelet cause it is more noticeable. Just from wearing a bracelet you can cause awareness. I feel I should do whatever I can to help.
are they adjustable? I have crazy small wrists.

Does anyone know what the design is on his shirt? I've never seen that one before

I know that's so superficial in light of what he's there to discuss, but I still wanna know :wink:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Does anyone know what the design is on his shirt? I've never seen that one before

I know that's so superficial in light of what he's there to discuss, but I still wanna know :wink:

ooo, I think he's wearing a Queen t-shirt (like the crest that Queen used to use on their albums . . . no one probably realizes what I'm talking about :reject: . . . Merc, where are you? :lol: )

see:
cf8f6064.jpg

485f71c5.jpg

I just watched, and oh my god, what a beautiful man. Not just how he looked, but the things he was saying. Honestly, I love him more every day. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom