any pics from the TFI Fridays interview Bono and Edge did in 1999?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a quick question....does anyone have the mp3 of this performance of Ground Beneath Her Feet...i keep watching it over and over again...its so beautiful

as is bono :drool:

if anyone does have it can you please post it??? i would be eternally grateful!

i still cant get the entire file. :-( it keeps cutting out. and when i tried the megupload version.. it said it would take 33 hours... unlike the YSI one... :-(

could someone post it into segments or maybe a quicker easier format like WMV?

im really sorry about this. im just wanting to see this thing for so long so bad. :sad: i jinx the net. lol.

well, i had seen some of it on something a long time ago... but never the whole thing, and sadly, never the part when they did GBHF.

i have it up to where they are doing that little discount game thingy and they mention mick hucknall.

Miroslava said:
It's super :cute:
and my pc is super slow too!! on 6%... time left 2 hours something... ><
btw, my dad installed an amp and boxes here.. :drool: miss sarajevo live has never sounded this hot... :drool:
heh and I have the pc boxes in my room now.. watched Rattle and hum and vertigo today.. :D sounds great!

BonoFox1 said:
GAHH..I need to see this...anyone have it on dvd??:D..if so please contact me..I will trade for (and do have tons) of odds and ends...
rare stuff (really worth it)!!:D

you can down it above.... it's finally done here now... I try to watch it, but it's a bit too fast for my pc :(

Rofl, Bono really likes to spray champagne over a crowd doesn't he! oh I wouldn't mind it at all, no really :drool:
Bono looks damn hot here.. this is the first time I see postpop Bono besides pictures... :drool: his voiceee :combust:
what's with the bell thingy?? I dont get that :S
Edge comforting Bono gives me some baaad ideas :drool:

Miro, you're right, this is already very very worthy!
they're so funny! and guh Bono looks sooo cute! makes me wanna hug him!
this is the first time I actually hear 'the ground beneath her feet' sweet song :)
but now I wana know what Edge wants that Bono has... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
windows mediaplayer 9.... it works for me, but the image is running slower sometimes and delaying.. I have the same with other things, I.E. Conan, Tv Total thingie.. my pc just can't handle it I think... but Bono looks soo cute with the short hair :D

Galeongirl said:
windows mediaplayer 9.... it works for me, but the image is running slower sometimes and delaying.. I have the same with other things, I.E. Conan, Tv Total thingie.. my pc just can't handle it I think... but Bono looks soo cute with the short hair :D

I used that too and I'm getting no image at all :(

Galeongirl said:

you can down it above.... it's finally done here now... I try to watch it, but it's a bit too fast for my pc :(

Rofl, Bono really likes to spray champagne over a crowd doesn't he! oh I wouldn't mind it at all, no really :drool:
Bono looks damn hot here.. this is the first time I see postpop Bono besides pictures... :drool: his voiceee :combust:
what's with the bell thingy?? I dont get that :S
Edge comforting Bono gives me some baaad ideas :drool:

Miro, you're right, this is already very very worthy!
they're so funny! and guh Bono looks sooo cute! makes me wanna hug him!
this is the first time I actually hear 'the ground beneath her feet' sweet song :)
but now I wana know what Edge wants that Bono has... :rolleyes:

Thanks GG, I was asking if anyone had it on dvd or something cause my comp is a Dinasour!!!:down::mad:

FungusAmongus said:
i have it up to where they are doing that little discount game thingy and they mention mick hucknall.

This is exactly where it comes to a halt for me too, and the RealPlayer message says there is a error in the avi file. Has anyone gotten past this, and would it do me any good at all to re-download it?

Would appreciate any suggestions. Love the first half.

:confused:

pattip2000 said:
I love how Bono is willing to give anyone a discount at their hotel

and mean edge doesn't even want to give discount to the guy that created Donald duck's voice!!!
:bono: You dont like donald duck edge? :ohmy:

soo cute !:lol: but what's with that bell-like thingy there... the thing Bono rings ... :scratch:

I can't upload it now, since that would take me over midnight to wait for it... I'll see if I can be here tomorrow, but the chance is small... if somebody else hasn't uploaded it by saturday I will....

Back
Top Bottom