Any one up for a caption thread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BONO_COLIN4.jpg

Yep, All of those PLEBAns are mine - stick with me kid and learn how to become a sexy beast:)

I may get beat up here, but Colin couldn't hold a candle to Bono.....:reject: ok now that I said that....(I really cannot stand the guy) the picture goes great with the caption...you can see the awe and amazement in colins face...he he he. BOno looks so proud that we are his....:drool:

u2bonogirl said:
34249%3B9523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323699%3A44%3A96ot1lsi

alright ladies
i know you like to play grabby hands and all, but watch what youre pullin on
wouldnt wanna blind you all

How this didn't get more attention. Let's really imagine the story behind this one. :hmm:

This one could be worth being kicked off for.

I could dream for hours.

youtwohearts said:

How this didn't get more attention. Let's really imagine the story behind this one. :hmm:

This one could be worth being kicked off for.

I could dream for hours.

Bono "Alright PLEBA.......you asked for it.....get your cameras out ladies"......

u2bonogirl said:
34249%3B5923232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23235798%3B9872ot1lsi

okay guys, Im sorry. Fine? its not like i tried to lose the car keys again....so you gonna take this cement block offa me now or what?

Bono" hey what the.....what the bloody hell! Its true then....I really cannot walk on water........."

youtwohearts said:
Sorry One4U2. This is actually U2Kitten's quote

bonoandheather.jpg

Just give me what I want and no one get's hurt.

Bono "boy.....your right its much too big to be a bug.....I sure hope I can scrape it off my windshield......."

....so so sorry:reject:

Back
Top Bottom