Any Awesome U2 Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another birthday wish to your mom...I know I'm late, but still...happy birthday to her. :).

Cute Irish Bono said:
u2rocks80857.jpg

Aaaaaaaaawwwwwww! So young! :cute:.

TheWho4Life said:

Man, I adore this picture. I really do. It's such a...brotherly...picture, if that makes sense.

Angela

Wow, I haven't seen some of those toward the end of the 3rd page before! I love 'em! :D :drool:...

Cute Irish Bono said:
:dance: :dance: U2!! Here's the right picture! I realy like this one!
u2rocks95nowq.jpg

Haha, aw, that is a cool one. I half expect them to break into some doo-wop tune or something. :p.

Cute Irish Bono said:

This one's nice, too. I like Bono's outfit he's wearing in it. :yes:.

Also, speaking of UF-era pictures, in that one on the 3rd page where they're all walking through that park, notice how Adam's arms aren't in his coat sleeves-his coat's just hanging off his shoulders. I just find that kinda funny. And cute. :).

Angela

Also, speaking of UF-era pictures, in that one on the 3rd page where they're all walking through that park, notice how Adam's arms aren't in his coat sleeves-his coat's just hanging off his shoulders.

Yeah, I noticed that, too. For some reason, that just strikes me as a very "Adam-ish" thing to do. So cute!!

If you guys were wondering where I got these pictures. I even haven't seen some of these until I went to this awesome site called U2 Rocks!! If you want to url please tell me and I will give it to you.

Back
Top Bottom