Any American Idol fans???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
Ok Today American Idol premieres....Yes people I'm HOOKED!!...I love this show and I get involved!..I have tried to attend some of the tapings but it is hard since the show has become so popular
There is a 2 hour special and it is most luikley the funniest!...
I call in and vote for my favorite(s)...anyone else crazy like me??...

or is it just me??:uhoh:

I'm watching. :reject:

I've tried to call in and vote in the past but I've always gotten a busy signal. :madspit: I have a phone now that I could text votes with but I don't see me paying to do that. :slant:

Last edited:
i'll definitely be watching when they start airing it here. I watched the whole last series :D

:reject:

Last edited:
That girl at the end - she couldn't be for real, that must have been an act she was putting on

The only things she said that made any sense at all was that Mark McGrath is a hottie - as much as I hate to admit it, he is.

That guy who said he was Toni Braxton's cousin & the girl at the end--were they singing in English? :huh: The rock star guy Constantine was a hottie--who cares if he can sing or not. :drool:

MrsSpringsteen said:
That girl at the end - she couldn't be for real, that must have been an act she was putting on

I think at least half of the "bad" ones they showed were just putting on an act to get on TV. :slant:

Like the one girl with the umm mullet and scratched up arms that said "I may look like I have a lot of money when you see how I dress every day!"

um no :|

neutral said:

I think at least half of the "bad" ones they showed were just putting on an act to get on TV. :slant:

Like the one girl with the umm mullet and scratched up arms that said "I may look like I have a lot of money when you see how I dress every day!"

um no :|

Yeah, one of the rejects from last year's auditions was actually an intern at one of the Tampa radio stations. They sent her and another intern to see if they could get on and sing really badly as a joke - and she did actually get on TV (I think she sang a song from Flashdance :huh: )

World Idol--the winner who was from Norway sang Beautiful Day & it was really great. I haven't heard U2 on American Idol. Constantine looks like he could pull off a U2 song.

He looks like he could really let go with "I want to run, I want to hide, I want to tear down the walls that hold me inside..........." What do you think?

Queen Bee said:
Really? There's no way I'm going to skip Lost & Alias tonight to watch AI. :grumpy: *desperately needs a Tivo*

I forgot about Lost :reject: :banghead:

I'll only be confused it I turn to it now :(

edited to add: I caught the last minute :reject: Claire's back and oh goodie, next week's a repeat :mad:

The last guy on American Idol was totally acting imho :lol:

Last edited:
As long as you know to download via bittorent, you are a-okay! You've downloaded stuff from easytree before, right? It's the same thing. Episodes of Lost are available on TV torrent sites about 3-4 hours after they've airred on TV. I'll PM you details if you'd like.

Last edited:
I have never laughed so hard at the guy who auditioned with the theme to Baywatch and claims he is a huge David Hasselhoff fan! Now that was godamn entertaining :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom