Anton Corbijn Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can post it bigger if you want, I always reduce them so they fit on the Interference page nicer. Also sorry about the white dots, my scanner always picks those up from books for some reason :(

bononelsonmandelaarmwrestlesouthafr.jpg

I like this one too, from the same trip Bono & Edge made to South Africa, November 2003

edgesouthafricanov2003ACsm.jpg

sorry about the streaks in the image, I don't know why some scans do that :(

The Sad Punk said:
Sailor Moon!

(A fellow Manx?)
Really? I had a funny feeling it was, I know someone who loves Sailor Moon, so Ill show it to them. :lol

And nah, Im not Manx, but I do live here. Are you Manx? If you are, you're the second australian (or aus resident) who has spoken to be about the IOM, unless you're the same one....

^:yes:

Thanks to all those who posted!! :hug:

I have like a dozen of new screem savers :D

Marien, I mean that if there are some mistakes in the spell, please forgive me :reject: I learnt English almost by my self so I don´t know if my writing is ok :reject:

Bonocomet it´s OK don´t worry :hug: Thank´s for all the other wonderful pics :drool: :drool:

especially this one:

bonocomet said:

:drool:

Haven't seen a few of these before - particularly like the ones shot in Japan 1993. Nice work, all.

And nah, Im not Manx, but I do live here. Are you Manx? If you are, you're the second australian (or aus resident) who has spoken to be about the IOM, unless you're the same one....

Yes, about half of my family originally comes from the IOM. Not sure if I've brought it up anywhere on this forum before, but of course it is possible. Don't know how many other Manxs there are in Australia on average.

bonocomet said:
I can post it bigger if you want, I always reduce them so they fit on the Interference page nicer. Also sorry about the white dots, my scanner always picks those up from books for some reason :(

bononelsonmandelaarmwrestlesouthafr.jpg

WOW!! :love: :love: :love:

Thanks a million for posting it bonocomet!! :hug:
I LOVE IT!

Back
Top Bottom