Anthony Kiedis is Red Hot!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tabby

Refugee
Anthony Keidis is Red Hot!

I probably misspelled his name my CD's are in my trunk but I just saw the new video and he is so red hot! He really looks great, and he's 40 years old! Flea has blue hair LOL but they are looking fine! Does anybody know where I can get hot pics of the Chili Peppers?

I don't know where you can find hot pics but I've sure got to agree with you that Anthony's looking H-O-T :drool:

Mmm, Anthony! He's no Bono, but I love him nonetheless! Here's some veeeerrrryyyy nice pics I found:

sq-anthony-wail-woodstock-99-mtv.jpg

anthy4.jpg

akiedis004.jpg

anthonymoscopress.jpg

LOL, I just have to put in this one of the Chili Peppers:

band_W_John.jpg

*sniff* Alas, I don't have any pics of him with his black hair...I tried looking for recent tour pics, but couldn't find any - all I could finds were ones from the Californication tour. He looks so much more sexier with his hair black, (the By the Way video - DROOL!) so I'll keep on looking!

Ah! I found some new ones!

rhcp7.jpg

pic9.jpg

picture.JPG

Rhcp13b.jpg

I also find a really old picture that I, uh, don't even know if I'm allowed to post here! Let's just say it involves a well-positioned sock...

The Bonomobile said:
Ah! I found some new ones!

rhcp7.jpg

pic9.jpg

picture.JPG

Rhcp13b.jpg

I also find a really old picture that I, uh, don't even know if I'm allowed to post here! Let's just say it involves a well-positioned sock...

Thank you Bonomobile! Those are so sexy! AHHH! :drool: I think he looks sexier and better with the black hair too. The blond just didn't look right on him, or the mohawk :no: LMAO! These new pics are probably the hottest I've ever seen of him! He has aged well, for real! It was that By the Way video that got me so hot for pics! If you want to PM me the sock I promise not to post it!;)

love those ones, girls! he is really sexy, but he has nothing to do with bono

by the way video rocks!

stading in line to see the show tonight...

Back
Top Bottom