Answer a question--Ask a question game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BONO'ppetit

War Child
First you ask a question--you can answer your own if you like. Then the first person to answer asks the next question--and so on.

I'll go first:

Would you pay to let Bono give you a tattoo if the money went to a good cause?

I'd say, "Hurt me!" :drool:

I think having a Bono original as a tattoo would be really cool, so yeah, I'd let him do it.

Okay, my question:

Would you give up all of your vacation days for a year just to spend one day hanging out with <insert favorite U2 member's name here>?

madonna's child said:
I think having a Bono original as a tattoo would be really cool, so yeah, I'd let him do it.

Okay, my question:

Would you give up all of your vacation days for a year just to spend one day hanging out with <insert favorite U2 member's name here>?

oh yeah..I'd cash in those vacation days:yes:

and yes too the tattoo thing too!

Ok..my question...would you let bman give you that tattoo on your face/neck area?

Since no one else is answering......
:hmm:
On my face? :yikes:
I suppose B isn't evil...so he wouldn't do anything to bad.....:hmm:
I suppose I might let him do something small on my neck.....Maybe.
How's that for an answer? :lol:

Ok...cheesyiness

If you could ask B (or your fav band memeber here) one question, what would it be?

Dutch Partygirl said:
Where's the next question?? Oh yeah, and you're allowed to answer this one to keep the game going. :wink:

Answer: Here's the next question. :wink:

Question: Who do you think is the real decision maker of the band? I mean, if it comes down to making a decision and ending a discussion or argument - who do you think they all turn to?

I think they would turn to Paul................I mean being that he is the manager

My question :

U go on a blind date with all four members of the band. And u have to choose one to be with , who would it be?

If I had to choose what to get signed, I'd ask Bono to sign my story that I've done over the last 4 yrs - Diary of the Downcast. It'd be my pride and joy.

Ok, my question:

If you were blindfolded and asked to identify one of the band members, would you know which one, simply by feel? (ok, keep it clean!). I mean, wouldya recognise a chest mebbee or perhaps a fine pair of shoulders?:drool: :drool:

youvedonewhat said:

Ok, my question:

If you were blindfolded and asked to identify one of the band members, would you know which one, simply by feel? (ok, keep it clean!). I mean, wouldya recognise a chest mebbee or perhaps a fine pair of shoulders?:drool: :drool:

Bono!! By his...:censored: um....ok his.....:silent:...alright alright...his glasses :D

My question: If you could have Bono sing one song to you - a cappella , which would it be?

youvedonewhat said:
If I had to choose what to get signed, I'd ask Bono to sign my story that I've done over the last 4 yrs - Diary of the Downcast. It'd be my pride and joy.

Ok, my question:

Probably not, unless it was Bono. I haven't checked out the others that well. But I imagine Larry would be easy since he's so buffed.

Next ?:

You know it's super tacky to go disrupt a celebs dinner in public--b'c they rarely get any privacy--but you're alone and looking SUPER DUPER DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS HOT tonight and you just happen to see your favorite U2 member eating alone. Do you let him be or do you just HAVE TO intrude? :cute:

I would just walk by as if going to the ladies room and say a quick hello!!! I would hope to get some sort of acknowlegment back from Bono/Adam .....
:wave:
Question: If you where given a chance to spend a day with your fav U2 guy , what would you do? Where would you go??? :wink:

Good answer!

Carmelu2fan said:
I would just walk by as if going to the ladies room and say a quick hello!!! I would hope to get some sort of acknowlegment back from Bono/Adam .....
:wave:
Question: If you where given a chance to spend a day with your fav U2 guy , what would you do? Where would you go??? :wink:
I can't resist answering this one. I'd ask Bono to take me to all his favorite places.

Next question:

You have plans to go out with this really hot guy you've been dying to meet but after you've made plans, you win a day out with one of THE BAND--U2. You can't bring anyone with you. What do you do? Lie to the date and go with the U2 member? Tell him the truth, knowing he'll probably say adios? Or just go out with the date and skip the U2 date?

BONO'ppetit said:
Good answer!

I can't resist answering this one. I'd ask Bono to take me to all his favorite places.

Next question:

You have plans to go out with this really hot guy you've been dying to meet but after you've made plans, you win a day out with one of THE BAND--U2. You can't bring anyone with you. What do you do? Lie to the date and go with the U2 member? Tell him the truth, knowing he'll probably say adios? Or just go out with the date and skip the U2 date?

I would tell him the truth and then go enjoy Bono with a clear conscience :drool:
Until we start doing naughty things that is :evil:

Okay

If you could either get a job working in the rafters of the tour and interact with the band frequently or get a job as a multimillionaire whatever, what would you do? :sexywink:

:ohmy: That is a tough one!!! I would choose the $$ ( I would not make a good U2 employee.. I do not make a good employeee PERIOD!!!I would then follow U2/ Bono/ Adam around and buy them drinks :drunk: ...We would become really close:heart:

Okay I'll answer the question and ask one I would want the money too because then I can buy my way into being with the band or at least try.

If you can take any one item from each band member, what would it be?

A pair of Bono's glasses.

One of The Edge's books (I bet he's got some great ones).

Adam's ...well, a picture of Adam's :censored:

And Larry's smile (I know, logically impossible, but maybe he would let me stare at it for awhile?)

If you could give Bono any kind of haircut in the world (including the ones he's had before), what would it be?

I'd tell him the cut I'm going to give him absolutely HAD to be done ONE hair at a time to get the right effect--just so I could keep my hands in his hair for as long as possible, but it would just be a slight trim b'c I like the way he looks right now.

If you could hang out with one U2 wife for a day, which one would it be and why?

Morleigh -- So she can teach me how to dance!

You get to give U2 (either the whole band or just one member) a present. What do you give them/him?

Last edited:
I guess I could give Bono some of my writings and let him do with them what he may. Imagine - seeing something you wrote in the liner notes of the next album! I wouldn't ask for credit either.

The others? Maybe a kiss. :shrug: I've already given them all my money :wink:

My question: Can you think of any topic that Bono CAN'T talk about for hours on end? (Sorry- that's the best I can do. I sat here for about 30 minutes thinking of it.)

PLEBA :yes:
We defy explanation and therefore he couldnt go on and on. Besides, the second he opened his mouth one of us would jump him anyway :laugh:

Question: If you could have any member whisper anything in your ear what would it be

u2bonogirl said:
PLEBA :yes:
We defy explanation and therefore he couldnt go on and on. Besides, the second he opened his mouth one of us would jump him anyway :laugh:

Question: If you could have any member whisper anything in your ear what would it be

That's easy :wink:
Bono - **whispers huskily** Take off your dress.

:drool: :drool:

Question: If you can have Bono sing one song to you--a capella-which song would that be?

^ Mysterious Ways

Question: If you could have one band member perform one chore- if you want to call it that ( oven cleaning,dishwashing, ANYTHING :wink:) what would it be and why?
ok i thought about it for a while, this is hard! :wink:

Last edited:
with or without you! :hyper:
Can you imagine him all by himself, looking at you intensely. Starting from the lower octaves in the song, and then bringing his voice up later, and finally into the ooooos.
:combust:

Would you rather get a small peck on the lips from Bono, or a big huge hug?

A peak on the lips ofcourse :wink: :ohmy: :drool:

Name the biggest wish u ever had when it came to any member of the band U2?

Mine :-

Wanting spend an evening with Adam....... listen while he tells stories about the band back then etc etc etc etc .... (sorry I'm at work and lunch over)

Name the biggest wish u ever had when it came to any member of the band U2?

Challenging Edge on a guitar-duel onstage!

Q: You get to record one song (a U2 or non-U2 song)
for a day together with the band
Which one would it be and WHY :wink:?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom