Answer a question--Ask a question game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yeah--my question:

If you could choose between 1) spending the day with your favorite U2 guy or 2) being pulled up on stage by Bono for what would last one song, which would you choose? (I'd choose to be pulled up on stage by Bono so EVERYONE could see! mwahaha! :drool: )

Oh, I'd spend a day with one of them, any of them, primarily cos that gives u more chance of talking :happy:

Well, so here's the question:

what's the craziest thing you'd wear to notice the band's attention during a show, + possibility of being picked up?

:lol:

I'd wear a sandwich board that says "Dance with me, Bono!"

And get all yer heads out of the gutter, ladies - I'd be wearing clothes underneath the sandwich board!

Let's say you're just walking around the city and you find a cell phone laying on the road. You pick it up and realize it belongs to one of the band members. What do you do with it?

A: I'd write down all the phone numbers that interest me, then call and tell whoever's phone it was.
I'd arrange to meet them in person to return it, saying I wouldn't give it back unless I saw them in person because I wanted to be sure it'll go to the right person (that'll be my story anyway :wink: )

Then when I finally meet the person, I'll casually drop in the conversation that I'm deeply in love with them, and could they hire me as an assistant or something.

Q: You get to cook one meal for U2. If they like it, they're going to hire you as their chef, if they don't, you have to go back to your boring job. What would you make?
(pretend you like cooking and are really good at it if you're not)

I would make every dessert known to mankind, because I am very good at making desserts and have absolutely no skill at making normal food. Well, I can make excellent mashed potatoes.

So, um, in conclusion I would make lots of desserts and mashed potatoes. Who doesn't like dessert anyway?

Question: If you could pick any song to sing with Bono duet style a la Andrea Corr, which song would you pick? Assuming of course that you had a lovely singing voice and were oh-so-much-hotter then Andrea Corr...

One, because it's my favourite song ever and I think it could be a beautiful duet...:heart:

Okay, you can get one of the following from each band member: a kiss (and I mean a REAL, long kiss), a hug (long full-body hug, no one-arm bull), a picture of him kissing you on the cheek, and a picture of him with his arm around you. You can pick each thing only once. Who gets what? (and to be a dork and answer my own question...kiss Bono, hug Edge, kiss on the cheek Larry, arm around me Adam).

Larry-looong lingering kiss :combust:
Bono-Hug, coz I've heard he gives great hugs
Edge- picture of him giving me a kiss on the cheek
Adam- picture of him with is arm around me

oh yeah my question... that last question had me to excited :wink:

Q.
Ok so you have been invited into one band members house (your choice) for a casual drink, and as you a walking down the hall you notice photographs of someone that span the entire length of the hall
Who is the person in the photo's?
P.S. the person CANNOT be you or the guy's family members :tongue:

hay said:
oh yeah my question... that last question had me to excited :wink:

Q.
Ok so you have been invited into one band members house (your choice) for a casual drink, and as you a walking down the hall you notice photographs of someone that span the entire length of the hall
Who is the person in the photo's?
P.S. the person CANNOT be you or the guy's family members :tongue:

My answer would be::::

During my excitement of being in Bono's house, I glance at the pictures that span the hall.. I look into each face one by one, notice a familarity about each face.. the look of joy, as I continue I notice a difference in each face and place.. Bono notices my curiosity, he tells me: those are pictures of my die hard fans, each one represents a special moment between (a band and their fans)....

**The Q part is hard**

You are standing outside bono's car, your on the driver side at the window, Bono is in the driver seat... He asks you for a drink and tells you to take a seat up front next to him... Because he is driving you to a special place.....During this excitement, you go around the back of his car (not the front) and you notice a bumper sticker on the rear of his car...

What did it say?

Answer: Kiss me, I'm f**ckin Irish!

Question: If you had known all the boys
since they were wee lads, who would youhave chosen to be your best friend and to trust with all your deep, dark secrets? (I'm sorry if this has already been asked, I just skimmed the thread)

Good question! I would have loved to have Edge for my best friend. (He was :censored: hot back then, too!) Mmm.

You're driving down the road, minding your own business, and Bono comes barrelling towards you and hits you head-on, due to having just spent a lot of time in a country where they drive on the other side of the road. You get seriously hurt, but you'll be good as new in a couple of months. You wake up in the hospital to find Bono looking worried and stroking your hand in both of his... he asks you what he can do to make things up to you. What do you say? And no "just being hit by you is an honour!" answers. :D

Answer: Play one free concert for me in my backyard once a month.

Question: Bono is in your backyard playing a free concert and afterwards offers you some drugs that you know are really really dangerous. Like....not just some whimpy marijuana or something....these are some serious serious drugs. What do you do? Remember,.....it's Bono.

unosdostres14 said:

Question: Bono is in your backyard playing a free concert and afterwards offers you some drugs that you know are really really dangerous. Like....not just some whimpy marijuana or something....these are some serious serious drugs. What do you do? Remember,.....it's Bono.
First of all, I'd be like :shocked: b'c I seriously don't think Bono does drugs.
Then--being known for saying the dorkiest thing that comes to mind as I am--I'd say, No thanks, you're drug enough for me.
balloonpop.gif

Q--If you got pulled up on stage at the concert, what would you actually say to Bono? Would you say it out loud or whisper it in his ear? C'mon, you gotta say sumthin! It's your one and only chance! I'd like to hear a lot of answers to this one. [frantically taking notes] :wink:

Last edited:
BONO'ppetit said:

Q--If you got pulled up on stage at the concert, what would you actually say to Bono? Would you say it out loud or whisper it in his ear? C'mon, you gotta say sumthin! It's your one and only chance! I'd like to hear a lot of answers to this one. [frantically taking notes] :wink:

If it were during Mysterious Ways, I'd say "Give me the mic- I'll sing it and YOU dance." If he were wary about this I'd show him a few of my dance moves and have the entire audience burst into laughter. It would be so awesome to see him do that spastic MW dance from all those years ago.

Question: Which one of them do you think has the best sense of style? I'm not talking about what they're wearing now but everything they've worn over the years.

Elsie said:

Question: Which one of them do you think has the best sense of style? I'm not talking about what they're wearing now but everything they've worn over the years.

Good question!!! I think it is BONO hands down...I like how all of the guys look now,( I hope no one is offened by this but LARRY never takes a chance on changing his look..This is not a bad thing in my opinion but it is rather boring. ADAM's only problem was that blonde afro..it was cute but not sexy...EDGE's facial hair has been kinda scary too, he went from the hobo mustache to the molester one during the POP era... but Bono has always been the attention getter(mcphisto!!!!) when it comes to style!!!:ohmy: He always seems to wear his look well, for the most part :shifty:

Last edited:
Adam............... :drool: :drool:

Name one dream u ever had about any one of the guys..............be naughty but not too naughty.

I hate to be boring, but I've never had a *hot* dream about one of them. BUT, I've had several dreams about Bono...and almost every time, we're bellied up to a bar. Sorry I can't be more specific!

Ok.

Q - If Bono, The Edge, Larry and Adam have (had) a dog, what kind would it be and what would be its name?

srl124 said:
I hate to be boring, but I've never had a *hot* dream about one of them. BUT, I've had several dreams about Bono...and almost every time, we're bellied up to a bar. Sorry I can't be more specific!

Ok.

Q - If Bono, The Edge, Larry and Adam have (had) a dog, what kind would it be and what would be its name?

well I know B has two german shepards...fanny and angel are thier names...but I dont picture him with german shepards....I picture him with a boston terrier for some reason...and its name is spanky:scratch:

I don't have a question:( And I cannot share my bono dream...cause it would get me expelled from here...fast:drool: :drool: :drool:

Adam should have poodles ............... and name one Eve and the other Adam Junior :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Damn I cant think of a question now ........... hopefully later on in the day I can come up with something.

Ok....I think I've got one.....we've seen the Fly and MacPhisto...if you could make up a character for Bono what would it be?

:wink:

EveClayton said:
Ok here's one :-

If u had an opportunity to manage U2 for a day........... what task would u choose for them?

take me to Hawaii.......................:| :wink:

ok guys...today lets try singing without our clothes:ohmy: .......:wink:

hmmmm:hmm: this a hard..there are so many choice...I think I would give them the day off...BUT they would have to spend it with me...and we would do tons of fun stuff........:wink:

Dismantled said:

well I know B has two german shepards...fanny and angel are thier names...but I dont picture him with german shepards....I picture him with a boston terrier for some reason...and its name is spanky:scratch:
[/QUOUTE]

how about Skanky?? (I just remembered that my freshman biology teacher had a dog named Skanky . . he was weird. )

Dismantled said:
Ok....I think I've got one.....we've seen the Fly and MacPhisto...if you could make up a character for Bono what would it be?

*clears throat to start singing*

MACHO, MACHO MAN.
I WANNA BE A MACHO MAN.

Ok, if you could make each of the 'boys' into one household object each, what would it be?

Back
Top Bottom