Another WOWY moment...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
I think it must have been during WOWY. I found them on Olive's site. Who is that girl? At what show did this happen? Soo lucky ! Okay next tour I'm lying down on the stage with Bono !!!
biggrin.gif

tinibono01_corneliabrian.jpg

tinibono03_corneliabrian.jpg

------------------
The sunshine bores the daylights out of me
Chasing shadows moonlight mystery

hmmm, i *think* this is a girl i know- melissa! she got pulled up 3 times on the elevation tour- she's a really sweet girl. (i met her and her boyfriend at the final miami show, where she also danced with bono during "bad".) if it is melissa, then she's the bellydancer from popmart...

Olive, where are those pics from? they're amazing!

Originally posted by *Ally*:
(i met her and her boyfriend at the final miami show, where she also danced with bono during "bad".)

That was her? Cool! I have some pics of her onstage
smile.gif
I'm so jealous!

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 05-06-2002).]

Wow those are cool pics. I keep telling myself it will be me next tour. i can dream can't I
smile.gif

Originally posted by Jody:
i can dream can't I
smile.gif

Dream out loud!
biggrin.gif

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Olive, where are those pics from? they're amazing!

Hmm that's a good question Ally! I try and put the concert at least in the name of the picture, but this one was named:
tinibono03_corneliabrian -> which I think means brian cornelia took the picture? and her name was tini or something like that.
confused.gif
i could be totally off base here. I'll look around and if I find out where it is from I'll let you know
smile.gif

------------------
~I want to drink from the hand of your daughter~
Bono Oakland Elevation

*U2TakeMeHigher*

if it is melissa, then she's the bellydancer from popmart...

There was a bellydancer in the Popmart tour?

And if it is Melissa, I also have pics of her with Bono during the last show in Miami. She did deserve to go up with Bono after the hard work she did in organizing the people in the GA.
smile.gif

I WANT TO BE ON STAGE WITH BONO

*understatement of the century*

Don't tell Pete Yorn....but I'm gonna try to get his harmonica when I see him...sshh

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Burn down the disco* Hang the blessed D.J.*
Because the music that they constantly play
IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE ~Smiths

I am just for you, as you are not for me ~Pete Yorn

Here's another Melpop-roll on the floor with Bono moment. This girl is also from Interference, her nick is cvultraviolet:

3343954723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D966%3D%3C6%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A795%3B2%3A3ot1lsi

3343954723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D966%3D%3C6%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A795%3B2%3A4ot1lsi

3343954723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D966%3D%3C6%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A795%3B2%3A2ot1lsi

3343954723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D966%3D%3C6%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A795%3C%3A76ot1lsi

------------------

OMG!!!!

Those last pics are amazing!
And that PopMart girls site. If you haven't, go to that site , click on The Mystery , and read Laura's story. Un-freakin' believable!!!

yup, those belly dancer pics are of melissa! she made her outfit and choreographed a routine, and then had a sign at the tampa popmart show and bono pulled her up during Mysterious Ways.
smile.gif

that Popmart girls website is so funny naya! very lucky girls, that's for sure! thanks for posting it.
biggrin.gif

*bump*
Just wondering if Olive found who the girl was..

Ally I'm glad you liked the website...The guy should do one for the Elevation girls !

------------------

Dood. DOOD!
*envy!!*

okay, since this is a WOWY thread I'm going to share my WOWY moment today.
Whilst running Kristie's T-Shirt Factory and watching R and H today, I was also doing laundry. So I was folding clothes and it's WOWY time.. and Bono shows up and I literally just stood there with my pants in mid-fold and my mouth hanging open until close-up Bono went away. Then I also remembered to BREATHE.
My lord that man in action tempts me. Not to mention the prettiness of the DVD.. looks like I could just stick my hand through the computer screen and touch him.
Whoo *runs off to RSOC*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

Originally posted by Naya:
*bump*
Just wondering if Olive found who the girl was..

Ally I'm glad you liked the website...The guy should do one for the Elevation girls !

Sorry Naya, I couldn't find it. But when/if I do I'll let you guys know.

Back
Top Bottom