Another watermark thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last ones! (For now at least.. ;))
234012.jpg

234015.jpg

234019.jpg

234022.jpg

234021.jpg

234040.jpg

Last edited:
guys!
the corbis oictures you can get without watermarks really easy! just sign up there (get an account - don't have to pay) and voila.. you an see teh pics without watermarks :happy:
t_=6159341

now unfortunately MY problem is that I never can post pics from my snapfish account.. it ALWAYS shows as red x.... :( have no idea why

Last edited:
wow.. awesome! now I can post pics too ^_^ and my sig shows up right...
as I said girls.. just sign up at Corbis to get the pics dewatermarkt :happy:

You can sign up but you don't have to pay? Really?

About the snapfish, is it all your pics or just corbis? Are you highlighting the entire addy? Snapfish has long, long addys and part of them don't always show up on the property screen. If it looks like only half a url highlight again!

And Sicy is right, check the old thread with the link she posted here. It will save you a lot of trouble. Almost all of those pics y'all just posted to be dewatermarked have already been done, I've seen them!

Queen Bee said:

I just signed up and all of the pictures show up with no watermarks!

I've saved 60 pictures so far, including the ones I wanted de-watermarked :hyper: :happy:

:hmm: :shifty: :evil: :macdevil: :silent:

Queen Bee, you are corrupt and a bad influence on me. ;) I can't resist such temptation. :sigh:

I'm going to go start a pic festival thread of previously unseen pics, and the pics formerly known as watermarked. I hope you will join me! :yes:

Last edited:
a-mole said:
now unfortunately MY problem is that I never can post pics from my snapfish account.. it ALWAYS shows as red x.... :( have no idea why

Like U2Kitten said.. it looks like you are not highlighting the entire link.

Go to your snapfish album, click on one of the thumbnails (the small pic) to make it bigger, then on the big pic, right click on it and choose properties, then highlight the entire URL link in there. You will have to drag your cursor from the top left corner all the way down to the bottom right corner, highlighting the entire url.

Hope that helped at all.

I'm surprised you dont have to pay to see those pictures.. I always thought it was a pay site! :ohmy:

yeah sicy.. me too (thanks for the help.. I always just copy/pasted the url in the browser window!!), but I thouught I try it ?ut for fun to see how much they want and stuff.. tehy never asked me for bank account or anything and I got an account.. now I see them without watermarks ^_^

Back
Top Bottom