Another Stills Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
510371a9.jpg

2b3c10ad.jpg

36897c55.jpg

df924fe4.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

dude!

omg....:laugh:!!!! [/B]

Don't start. That's not what you think, it's a fold in the pants. This is why I haven't posted any of these stills before. And why I'm finished now.

u2granny said:

Don't start. That's not what you think, it's a fold in the pants. This is why I haven't posted any of these stills before. And why I'm finished now.

No no...it was the wrong pic...I was lookin at the one where he was twirling the girl.

:reject: :(

It was a purely innocent comment..I *am* capable of those you know. :sigh:

Last edited:
:(
Posters shouldn't have to worry about thier pics being the subject of talk that isn't appropriate for this forum and it's too bad because U2Granny has so many wonderful & at least for me unseen pics and I want her to feel comfortable to post them.

There is always PM and IM for something that may be iffy or in the grey area....:shrug:

starsgoblue said:
:(
Posters shouldn't have to worry about thier pics being the subject of talk that isn't appropriate for this forum and it's too bad because U2Granny has so many wonderful & at least for me unseen pics and I want her to feel comfortable to post them.

There is always PM and IM for something that may be iffy or in the grey area....:shrug:

I completely agree. We might have more picture threads if people felt like they could post pictures without fear of the response. Expressing appreciation is one thing...but if you're not sure about your comment, just use a smiley.

I absolutely love that Walk On video! :love: This thread has some great pics! Perfect thing after a day of catering to a bunch of hoity-toity people.:yuck: Thanks to everyone for all the great pics!

~BrightestStar~ said:
What's iffy about finding the pic of him twiliring the girl cute and funny?
(and where did it go???)

I appreciate everyone who posts pics. :heart:

Because "cute and funny" was not the content of your post.

I'm sorry if I've offeneded anyone. And I would hate for anyone not to be comfortable posting here because of comments made by me or anyone else.

However, I think the :cute: and :laugh: smilies were my attempts to demonstrate my reaction (that it was cute and funny) to that pic.
And in my haste to post, I accidentaly quoted the wrong pic, which understandably put my comments out of context. I'm sorry that happened.

There are so many stills to go through here, I'm not sure if I should even post these, as I'm almost positive someone has probably made some stills of them and posted them before... But I got bored this weekend and did some screencaps of Staring at the sun... and turned them into 800x600 jpgs so I could use them as wallpapers. Thought I would share. :)

NewEdgewall.jpg

NewEdgewall2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom