Another cool pic of B that is a top fav of mine!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
This is DEF a feckin fav of mine!!!

I just want to jump into the screen and go all nuts on him!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

b09.jpg

Is he playing the harmonica? Cute! Lookit what he's wearing -- he looks like GI Joe.
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Mona-I think that's his ammo belt and assorted weapons-to protect himself from all of US!

Lol!Now I know. (and knowing is half the battle.) Did anyone watch the GI joe cartoon? I swear I'm not too crazy

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

This better work-GI BONO ready to attack crazed PLEBA ladies!
ph-hickam-contents.jpg

OMG! lol -- I'm not gonna ask WHY you have that pic.
biggrin.gif
That's like in the thread about Bono's pants / area below the belt / place where the sun don't shine -- the cup to protect...himself....from us -- and now heavy artil..artilary artiller....weapons. I can't spell.

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOL Mona-I just searched for it-he definitely would need that machine gun!!Come to think of it, when he wears that camouflage cap and olive outfit, he LOOKS like GI JOE!**want a GI BONO doll for Christmas**

LOL Mona-I just searched for it-he definitely would need that machine gun!!Come to think of it, when he wears that camouflage cap and olive outfit, he LOOKS like GI JOE!**want a GI BONO doll for Christmas**
My birthday's next week. Now I know what I want. He'll have to have rooted hair, like barbies do, so I can comb it and make cute Bono ponytails....I'm gonna write to Mattel.
biggrin.gif
Now I really want a Bono doll.

------------------
~*Mona*~

GI BONO
bono.jpg
lol -- I HAVE that hat! I swear! I'm gonna take a picture of it and post it one day. MY BONO HAT. I pretend I'm Bono. Or that I ambushed him and stole his hat.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Happy Birthday early Mona-mine is next week too! I want Larry and Edge for my b-day, but can't have em-so I guess I'd settle for their dolls-it'd be way better than Ken dolls!

Happy Birthday early Mona-mine is next week too! I want Larry and Edge for my b-day, but can't have em-so I guess I'd settle for their dolls-it'd be way better than Ken dolls!

Oo we should have a party.
guest list:
Bono
Larry

Umm o that's my wish list. Whatever.

I'll probably end up just making Bono Sox, like bluey did for Edges' bday
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Is THIS Larry or Edge doll-its the "Movie date" Ken doll-he comes with "everything you need for a fun night out"-hmmmm...
28731_9993_main.jpg
lol! he looks like Larry. Or a new kid on the block.
biggrin.gif

removeable clothes! *runs outta the room giggling*

------------------
~*Mona*~

Yikes! Larry needs to put on a few pounds! Somehow that's not quite what I like to picture him looking like at the beach...

Back
Top Bottom