Another bad day at the Lindsay's residents.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Bad BAD day today.
First I go to school and I needed to print my essay for speech ( I sent it to myself, cause we are runnong out of ink) so, I open it up in my yahoo mail, and what could possibly be wrong? IT'S A WHOLE BUNCH OF SYMBOLS! So... that sucked. my teach told me just ot print it from my house and turn it in tomarrow. Bu tit still sucked :|
Then I go to my first, and realize I didn't have a writing thing (pencil or pen) so I had to take off my shoe and borrow one form my teacher.
Then things started getting better... blah blah blah... went to TBA and heard U2 on the radio, made me happy.
Then I had to go sit in a parking lot for 4 hours waitng for my dad to get out of work so I could go home cause he is the only way I can get home from TBA. So I decided to go to Borders... BAD MISTAKE... cause now there is this mag I want with an Edge pic in it that takes up the whole page and yea blah blah blah, and a big U2 pic... OH GOD I NEED IT! Well... can't get it. Dad said no, cause it's too expensive. I mean I would work so damn hard for it, I even said I would he yelled at me and said "YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING!" It's not fair.
So, in conclusion to my day... it sucked, then got better, then got way better cause U2 waso n the radio during class, then sucked.
:|

That sounds like a crappy day!
Do you have to wait every day for hours for your dad to pick you up? That's awful.
What do you mean, you "had to take off my shoe"???:huh:
What's the name of the magazine; maybe I can find it for you (after reading it myself, of course:wink: )
Cheer up; tomorrow will be better, and new U2 is on its way!

Well, I needed to borrow somethin to write with, and my teacher wants somethin of mine to make sure I give her, her pencil back, so I had to give her my shoe cause I didnt relaly have anything else :uhoh:
Wait who are you gettin the mag for? Me or you? lol. Probably you :wink:

:reject: sorry I'm stuck on the whole full size picture of Edge in a magazine. Is this a new picture? What does it look like? Details please....I need to know whether or not I should spend my lunch hour tomorrow obsessively looking for this magazine at the bookstores or if I should just go home and do absolutely nothing for an hour like I normally do.

arw9797 said:
:reject: sorry I'm stuck on the whole full size picture of Edge in a magazine. Is this a new picture? What does it look like? Details please....I need to know whether or not I should spend my lunch hour tomorrow obsessively looking for this magazine at the bookstores or if I should just go home and do absolutely nothing for an hour like I normally do.
Not a new pic, it's from Still haven't found video. But still beautiful. And there is a big pic of U2 too... not a new one though. and there is a small one of bono in there somewhere that i dont really care about :|

LOL! Oh god... I have to sit in the parking lot agian :(
Oh, biff... I don't have to stay there everyday for 4 hours but... pretty much everyday cause Kelly's bf won't take me home. Kinda really sucks. But all the walking aroudn I guess is good for me :):D So there's a plus.

Hey Lindsay is there a school bus or city bus you can take? Or can you walk? Probably not, but if it makes you feel any better, I used to walk pretty much an hour home from middle school and high school (until I found a friend with a car to mooch off of). Or you could find someone you don't know and pay them for gas, I did that a few times as well. Kinda sucked since I finished school at 12:55 and my dad worked till 5 and my mom till 6:30, but hey, I'd WAY rather finish at 12:55 and spend an hour walking then finish at 2:40 and still have to wait for a ride!

The city bus would be too confusing cause, I think I would have to ride to traverse city bus to somewhere then be dropped off and then get on the williamsburg bus and yea... plus... no really much money to do that... I mean, it's not all that bad staying there... but it is if you're roasting alive lol.
Oh well.
And, I can't walk, it's like 15 miles or somethin. :(
:hug:

Back
Top Bottom