Ann appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think she's quite pretty, and yes indeed, she makes him happy, and they must have a lovely family :)

I love a man who stays w/ a woman he first fell in love with so long ago, especially a man in a "high profile" position. I think it's so admirable that Larry fiercely protects his family's privacy.

:heart: Ann, Morleigh, Ali :heart:

personally, I think all that matters is that they're happy. They're private people and we can guess all we want about their lives, but we don't know them personally, so we just don't know.

And I don't know where that "snub" fans came from. :shrug: I've never met her but I've met him and he didn't snub anyone who didn't deserve it - what I mean is, if you're knock-down drunk and trying to give him a hug, he'll snub you. I would, too. If you're being obnoxious and demanding all his attention for yourself and ruining it for the other fans who have a modicum of decency and decorum, he'll let you know. Trust me on that one.

Moonie :D

moon_is_playing_tricks said:
personally, I think all that matters is that they're happy. They're private people and we can guess all we want about their lives, but we don't know them personally, so we just don't know.

And I don't know where that "snub" fans came from. :shrug: I've never met her but I've met him and he didn't snub anyone who didn't deserve it - what I mean is, if you're knock-down drunk and trying to give him a hug, he'll snub you. I would, too. If you're being obnoxious and demanding all his attention for yourself and ruining it for the other fans who have a modicum of decency and decorum, he'll let you know. Trust me on that one.

Moonie :D

:up: I haven't met him (yet!) but that sounds reasonable to me!

She's the woman he loves and the mother of his children...not a member of U2. By staying out of the public and not drawing attention to herself, she shows that she loves Larry and not his fame. And its really not nice to say she isn't pretty.

Snubbing is kind of strange word for someone just trying to live a normal life...and just what does she owe Larry's fans anyway?

Bono's American Wife said:
She's the woman he loves and the mother of his children...not a member of U2. By staying out of the public and not drawing attention to herself, she shows that she loves Larry and not his fame. And its really not nice to say she isn't pretty.

Snubbing is kind of strange word for someone just trying to live a normal life...and just what does she owe Larry's fans anyway?

Charlene, you hit the nail on the head. :D You rock, my friend. :D

Moonie

Personally, I'd much, much rather be Ali. As far as looks and who I'm with are concerned. I've always been a Bono girl. lol.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom