Animated Bono thrusting icon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JemEvans

War Child
Hello, Hello. I'm @ a place called Vertigo...-devi
*cracks up* I know. I know.... you must be wondering what the saints am I going on about with a topic like that. Well it has to do with an icon I once Swear I saw of Bono. It wasn't just ANY icon. This was an animated -not cartoon. animated as in moving type- icon of Bono from the Mysterious Ways video where he's in that red shirt and black leather pants...and. He's doing those wicked thrustings over and over.... *needs a moment*

Anyways. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find it. I've two friends who've -this is a Shocker- never seen it before. Granted if it's allowed I wouldn't mind using it as an icon in my journal but it's okay if I'm not. I just want to show it to them >.< It's been on my mind lately and that image is so....

:drool:
:love:
:combust:
:faint:

I'd love the help you guys *hugs* thanks for listening ^_^

bono_pelvicthrust2.gif

I know this isn't it, but it still might be helpful.

I didn't make this, just stole it from around here... Sorry to whomever made this, wish I could give credit :drool:

es2stf.gif

Queen Bee said:
^ FallingStar made that gif.

Actually, I made it a loooooong time ago...unless she made one similar.

It used to have more frames in it, but it made the gif size so large that some had to be deleted. I MIGHT still have the original on my home computer.

Miroslava said:
I didn't make this, just stole it from around here... Sorry to whomever made this, wish I could give credit :drool:

es2stf.gif

I miss Anna/FS :sad: That was her sig.

At the Philly show on Monday, during Electric Co, Bono Went on the rail of the outside if the ellipse and I had his crotch in my face.:wink:

I know this hasn't anything to do with the thread but I have to say it somewhere:

U2Kitten: I love your Green Day thing! The lyrics are from one of my favourite songs from 'American Idiot'!
:wink:

lauramullen said:
At the Philly show on Monday, during Electric Co, Bono Went on the rail of the outside if the ellipse and I had his crotch in my face.:wink:

OH deep joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink: :macdevil:

Hahaha, I saves this and I have it in my nice Palm... I downloaded a photo managing app just to be able to see GIFs. And I must admit, this one IS a favourite :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom