Animal Planet!! Now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Couldn't decide who was cuter...

...the band or the dog!!!

Of course, Adam, Bono and Edge were cuter, but Lulu was a wonderful dog. My sister has two pugs, and the French bulldog somewhat resembles a pug, so I would have enjoyed this show anyway without the guys. But it really was a kick to see familiar faces :adam: :bono: :edge: in an unfamiliar place (Animal Planet). And usually they are the center of attention when they're on TV; on this show, Lulu was the star!

Adam seemed to like meeting Lulu most; he seems like a friendly person in general. But it was cute how Bono greeted Lulu just before going on stage. And you've got to love watching Bono's jaunty little walk as he walked into the arena!:heart: :bono: :heart:

A couple more points:

Where was :larry: ?

I want Shelly Lazar's job!!!!

Last edited:
Re: Couldn't decide who was cuter...

Diane L said:
...the band or the dog!!!

Of course, Adam, Bono and Edge were cuter, but Lulu was a wonderful dog. My sister has two pugs, and the French bulldog somewhat resembles a pug, so I would have enjoyed this show anyway without the guys. But it really was a kick to see familiar faces :adam: :bono: :edge: in an unfamiliar place (Animal Planet). And usually they are the center of attention when they're on TV; on this show, Lulu was the star!

Adam seemed to like meeting Lulu most; he seems like a friendly person in general. But it was cute how Bono greeted Lulu just before going on stage. And you've got to love watching Bono's jaunty little walk as he walked into the arena!:heart: :bono: :heart:

A couple more points:

Where was :larry: ?

I want Shelly Lazar's job!!!!

Adam was so adorable! hehe and how bono strutted up to the dog! and then when he strutted out into the arena..so many memories!! wow. LOVE that strut! hehe My sister was distressed there was no Larry! :)

the show is called breed all about it. I have seen it several times so it should be on again soon...it might be on around 9-10 a.m saturday morning. Its the one about the french bulldogs.

It's on again on the 15th... but I don't know what time.
*borrow's ellen's detective hat*

okay I'm still looking BUT I found out that One Dollar Diary (documentary on MDH) is on IFC (independent film channel) the 14th at 8:15 a.m. ET and the 15th at 2pm ET.
*continues searching*

ok after all that effort I buckled down and asked Iris

Iris Says: 9:30 a.m. Eastern she thinks. Check yer local listings to make sure ;)

*sets alarm clock*

*steals detective hat back from Kristie* yoink!
ehm, kristie? yeah, i'm a big dork, and i actually looked it up for you... 'tis 8:30 (cause you crazy Indianers don't do daylight savings time and whatnot, which you, uhh...knew)

Moral of the story: Iris was right, and now i know kristie's zip code *plots* muahahaha
*puts dork hat on top of detective hat*

Aye, I said I'd code it... and, because I love youse guys, put it on the web.

However, it's in RealVideo format and thusly sorta looks like crap and you need realplayer to see it (booo dazzle that won't let you upload mpegs!!)

It's nice and small and dial-up friendly though!

goo... HERE http://dazzle.mightyeyes.com/conten...E&authID=2B33B0AB-2489-4840-8C61-3CAE8671D767

um when I watch it it's really REALLY jerky... is this just because my modem sucks ass or is it really like that?
Someone with dsl tell me....
anyway it's the best I can do unless someone has an ftp they want to host it on

Kristie said:
Aye, I said I'd code it... and, because I love youse guys, put it on the web.

However, it's in RealVideo format and thusly sorta looks like crap and you need realplayer to see it (booo dazzle that won't let you upload mpegs!!)

It's nice and small and dial-up friendly though!

goo... HERE http://dazzle.mightyeyes.com/conten...E&authID=2B33B0AB-2489-4840-8C61-3CAE8671D767

um when I watch it it's really REALLY jerky... is this just because my modem sucks ass or is it really like that?
Someone with dsl tell me....

anyway it's the best I can do unless someone has an ftp they want to host it on

Looks ok to me. ::shrugs:: The motion is smooth and steady, but it's not very high resolution. I'm on a cable modem.

Thanks for sharing! That was cute.

Dot.

thanks palebluedot, when I looked at it it showed up as like.. a series of stills with sound. Good to know it's just my comp's problem.
The resolution thing... there's nothing I can do, it looks MUCH better as an mpeg. *kicks realplayer*

Back
Top Bottom